S 'porean food YouTuber kena stage 4 pancreatic cancer- makes his final video

He said he eats good and healthy food but still kena. stage 4.

Last year I also kena pain and was sent for pancreatic tomography.  Lucky was cleared but was really worried at that time.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Eat too much. One road good walk Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Walau suay la...

Better to be finance youtube..

[Image: Screenshot-20230809-165536-Video-Editor.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20230809-170729-Video-Player.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20230809-170737-Video-Player.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20230809-170742-Video-Player.jpg]

(05-11-2023, 06:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He said he eats good and healthy food but still kena. stage 4.

Last year I also kena pain and was sent for pancreatic tomography.  Lucky was cleared but was really worried at that time.

sad case.

10% survival chance. Even Steve Jobs also kena this cancer. Very fast uplorry.

Never make his liver work harder.
Too late already.
不懂易经真糟糕!
Learn I Ching, you can live healthy for 10 more years.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(05-11-2023, 10:17 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  10% survival chance. Even Steve Jobs also kena this cancer. Very fast uplorry.

Never make his liver work harder.
Too late already.
不懂易经真糟糕!
Learn I Ching, you can live healthy for 10 more years.

Pancreatic cancer is like no chance.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

dead wish ?

is he a drugs addict ?

from the tattoos on his body, me can't stop suspect that.

How to eat good and healthy food when he's a good youtuber? Unless he only covers food like salad.

Ignore List: Oyk

his mother is the older white hair lady now a model

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(05-11-2023, 06:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He said he eats good and healthy food but still kena. stage 4.

What is his definition of good food? Processed food, vegetables oil, high salt and high sugar all contribute to cancers.

(05-11-2023, 01:29 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  What is his definition of good food? Processed food, vegetables oil, high salt and high sugar all contribute to cancers.
I am just reporting what he said ...I am not validating what he said as he did not give me his daily diet details.

But i know Steve jobs ate alot of fruits and avoid meats still get pancreatic cancer.

(05-11-2023, 01:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am just reporting what he said ...I am not validating what he said as he did not give me his daily diet details.

But i know Steve jobs ate alot of fruits and avoid meats still get pancreatic cancer.

How he find out it is pancreatic cancer? Is an ultrasound done?

(05-11-2023, 01:43 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  How he find out it is pancreatic cancer? Is an ultrasound done?

Don't know how they find his but they CT scan mine to find out if anything wrong, lucky I was.cleared ...

Below details on what diagnosis they do for this type of cancer. Most of the time it's too late when found

https://www.surgicalassociates.sg/pancre...s%20cancer