S'porean husband has affair then kidnaps his kids when wife ask for divorce

Guys name is Aden Wong.
His wife is Korean and now appealing to authorities for help to get her children back

https://www.reddit.com/r/SingaporeRaw/co...t_for_her/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Need to hear the husband’s version.

Legally when spouse filed for divorce it is wrong to just grab the kids and separate the kids from wife. Who has custody of the children is a matter to be decided by the courts.

Since there is evidence of the man having affair and later denying. His subsequent accusation of his wife abusing the children has to be discounted.

The law requires him to bring the children back to Singapore ...he has taken them into hiding in Johor.
..leaving his estranged wide in a desperate situation

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-05-2024, 09:46 PM)theold Wrote:  Need to hear the husband’s version.

What he did is illegal
 It is not about what story version but the children should be brought back and it should be decided by the courts and authorities.

Husbands or wives cannot simply take children to hide overseas and deny access by the other party.

https://www.tiktok.com/@amyinbattle/vide...8920501510?

This news quite old Liao leh.

Bring kids to Msia to hide? That guy is Msian Spore PR? Or former Msian convert to Spore citizenship?

Very old beedio lah

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin