Why COP like to ask hypothetical question?

https://www.tiktok.com/@wakeupsingapore/...9099626754

Stirring shit lah

They are not the least interested in any truth lah

If not, they would weigh what RK said vis a vis her propensity to lie and on the outset grill her on the authenticity of her allegation of bringing the lie to the grave, instead of borrowing her knife to plant on WP's back so zealously, as shown by their line of questioning, even to the extent of citing hypothetical scenarios to entrap SL to fall into

Such line of questioning, btw, is against legalities in any common court of law

In short, we can say it is downright cunning and dispicable in legally honorable premises.
[+] 6 users Like Sentinel's post

Why never do the same for the TraceTogether boo boo? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(16-12-2021, 06:27 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Stirring shit lah

If not, they would weigh what RK said vis a vis her propensity to lie and on the outset grill her on the authenticity of her allegation of bringing the lie to the grave, instead of borrowing her knife to plant on WP's back so zealously, as shown by their line of questioning, even to the extent of citing hypothetical scenarios to entrap SL to fall into

In short, we can say it is downright cunning and dispicable in legally honorable premises.

(16-12-2021, 06:40 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why never do the same for the TraceTogether boo boo? Big Grin

Body language time :
[quote pid="106099" dateline="1639608059"]
https://www.facebook.com/358759327518739...070761032/
[/quote]
Arm folding : self comfort , block all incoming msg
[/quote]
Hand on left side table in squeezing position: nervous and reserve ( something is not being tell)
[/quote]
Shoulder slanted on one side: really 
[/quote]
Shoulder slightly snubbing hidden secrets (不能说的secret)
[/quote]
The other half truths not being told.
[/quote]
1. Border going to be full open that why need to mandate trace together.( More Greenlane)
[/quote]
2. To save SIA and tourism sector mainly for GDP.
[/quote]
3. Hope to set record and the whole world will adopt it trace together.
[/quote]
4. Attract back tourists
[/quote]
5. Home self quarantine will be remove . Can expect a surge in imported cases
[/quote]
6. Rapid testing on covid19.
[/quote]
If I am not wrong can ( body language clue)
[/quote]

Very unprofessional.  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

Should learn from LKY
keep to the pt of reference
no jumping all over the place
FULL STOP
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

IF the COP is BIAS, do you agree with me that the proceedings should be stopped immediately and members replaced before we continue.

I am saying let's assume they are totally bias, do you think they should be replaced?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

https://www.tiktok.com/@asiaone/video/70...6918295810
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Nothing great in bullying your own people.
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

(16-12-2021, 07:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  IF the COP is BIAS, do you agree with me that the proceedings should be stopped immediately and members replaced before we continue.

I am saying let's assume they are totally bias, do you think they should be replaced?

If the COP panel members are totally bias, then they should be replaced with people who are neutral and does not come from any political party...... Clapping
[+] 3 users Like debono's post

(16-12-2021, 07:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  IF the COP is BIAS, do you agree with me that the proceedings should be stopped immediately and members replaced before we continue.

Who can judge them bias and order stop?..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(16-12-2021, 06:40 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why never do the same for the TraceTogether boo boo? Big Grin

Do what I  tell you to do, but don't do what I do..... Laughing Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Just answer my question. It is my duty to ask and your duty to answer........... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(16-12-2021, 07:39 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Who can judge them bias and order stop?..... Thinking

It is an example of a hypothetical question.

(16-12-2021, 06:27 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Stirring shit lah

Well said.

Want to find out the truth by putting up a leading and hypothetical question? That clearly meant they already concluded that WP told RK to continue lying and are now trying to force WP to agree with them. That's not fact finding.

Evil Tong used his litigator tactics to post leading questions to entrap the witnesses yet claimed that he has no hidden agenda.

Really xia suay.
[+] 4 users Like RichDad's post

Every lawyer tries to do their best and no hold barred questions are common unless the judge objects.
In the COP the questioner and the judge is the same person.

All the COP hearings revealed one thing ET was the defending lawyer for RK and WP leaders were the accused.
The original objective was to investigate the complaint lodged by Indranee Rajah against RK for lying in parliament.
[+] 3 users Like Dan's post

(16-12-2021, 10:35 AM)Dan Wrote:  Every lawyer tries to do their best and no hold barred questions are common unless the judge objects.
In the COP the questioner and the judge is the same person.

All the COP hearings revealed one thing ET was the defending lawyer for RK and WP leaders were the accused.
The original objective was to investigate the complaint lodged by Indranee Rajah against RK for lying in parliament.

Just conclude that RK is guilty of lying and case close, why open a Pandora box, when it is not really necessary....It is a waste of resources and time... Angry
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(16-12-2021, 02:29 PM)debono Wrote:  Just conclude that RK is guilty of lying and case close, why open a Pandora box, when it is not really necessary....It is a waste of resources and time... Angry

Maybe their intention is to bring down WP. To them is time well spent in making WP looked bad.

(16-12-2021, 02:52 PM)Dan Wrote:  Maybe their intention is to bring down WP. To them is time well spent in making WP looked bad.

You are  right on this score, the PAP just want to 'fix' the WP MPs and make them looked guilty of lying .... Angry crying
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(16-12-2021, 02:52 PM)Dan Wrote:  Maybe their intention is to bring down WP. To them is time well spent in making WP looked bad.

to bring down wp n get it eliminated is worth $ billions to pap,what is spending wastefully few millions on this cop ?
a dustbin ctr cost >500k is vworth of every cts for defending the foolish way public fund is used so as getting >$1000 a  rolls royce category bicycle for np staff
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

I bet to differ. Citizens do hv eyes and ears to conclude on this. It is not abt fixing the lie, it is more on their aim to bring down WP.  If this is truly their motives, then, I think it is very despicable. Well, COP can try really hard on this. Too bad, it wud be the public who wil to judge what is fairness, ethics, and righteousness.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(16-12-2021, 07:23 AM)singlon Wrote:  Nothing great in bullying your own people.

Fully agreed! Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

This is so professional man.

The difference between a Court and a COP
In the Court of Justice the prosecutor and the judge are two
different persons but in the COP the two becomes one
The court ensures the case is proven beyond reasonable doubt before a verdict
The COP ensures the hypothetical questions are proven within reasonable assumption

How many did ET and the Chair used?
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

If you don't know how to beat around tge bush, youre not a good lawyer.

(17-12-2021, 08:28 AM)Dan Wrote:  The difference between a Court and a COP
In the Court of Justice the prosecutor and the judge are two
different persons but in the COP the two becomes one 
The court ensures the case is proven beyond reasonable doubt before a verdict
The COP ensures the hypothetical questions are proven within reasonable assumption

How many did ET and the Chair used?

This is very well said.

In other words, in COP, the referee is also a player on pap side.

(17-12-2021, 08:32 AM)RichDad Wrote:  This is very well said.

In other words, in COP, the referee is also a player on pap side.
The whole gang of them. And keep repeating questions every now and then. Very unprofessional and disgusting.