S'poreans flock to Bangkok over long weekend, crowding airports on both sides

https://www.facebook.com/592308557475467.../?sfnsn=mo

Really..they must be working very hard in singapore..can only go oversea during holiday...sad working life.

For me i choose any time i want to go now.   Because consider quite "jobless"...lol...can slowly choose a non peak weekday cheap tickets and avoid the crowd..
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Sporeans r rich... no wonder is a scam haven  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Not worth the hassle....money and time. 
Plus the risky exposure to the sickening pathogens. 

Not for now baby...lol

What for go Bangkok together during PH?

(03-05-2022, 02:03 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  
Sporeans r rich... no wonder is a scam haven  Big Grin

Air ticket is cheap, hotel is cheap, but the crowd is terrible.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

So many stupid ppl… Rotfl
Like that can enjoy the holiday meh…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://youtu.be/6CKfdBv8wLY

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

some next week go Thailand.

(03-05-2022, 02:41 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Air ticket is cheap, hotel is cheap, but the crowd is terrible.

air ticket cheap?

tv reported ard 1k
up <$500

(03-05-2022, 04:12 PM)talky Wrote:  air ticket cheap?

tv reported ard 1k
up <$500

Who said? Take Jetstar, it costs less than $160

[Image: 0-B858-E73-A607-490-B-8301-522-A3147-AF78.png]

Terminals 1 and 3 open. Terminal 2 closed.

I have not been to Thailand ....a lot of things to see there?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-05-2022, 04:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have not been to Thailand ....a lot of things to see there?

Yes, yes, yes…more interesting than Msia and Thais are very friendly

(03-05-2022, 04:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have not been to Thailand ....a lot of things to see there?

GOING TO CAMEROONS HIGHLANDS N FRASERS HILL is cheaper n better w fresh air.

(03-05-2022, 04:42 PM)talky Wrote:  GOING TO CAMEROONS HIGHLANDS N FRASERS HILL is cheaper n better w fresh air.

Cameroon highlands is very hot, not like Chiangmai in northern Thailand, 10 degree in early morning on top of mountain with fog

(03-05-2022, 04:45 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Cameroon highlands is very hot, not like Chiangmai in northern Thailand

never heard of cmeroons hghlds is hot 
whats the day temperature

?

(03-05-2022, 04:46 PM)talky Wrote:  never heard of cmeroons hghlds is hot 
whats the day temperature

?

I went there to see tea plantation before Covid started, it was like 30 degree in the morning, I thought it should be cooler but it wasn’t.

(03-05-2022, 01:22 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Really..they must be working very hard in singapore..can only go oversea during holiday...sad working life.

For me i choose any time i want to go now.   Because consider quite "jobless"...lol...can slowly choose a non peak weekday cheap tickets and avoid the crowd..

Concur your thoughts.
It is prefer to go non peak hours..but then need to apply leave.

(03-05-2022, 04:42 PM)talky Wrote:  GOING TO CAMEROONS HIGHLANDS N FRASERS HILL is cheaper n better w fresh air.

(03-05-2022, 04:45 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Cameroon highlands is very hot, not like Chiangmai in northern Thailand, 10 degree in early morning on top of mountain with fog

Guys, evern live in Ambon Court (correct spelling)? in Genting?
I watched the youtube and it looks pretty scary.

(03-05-2022, 04:45 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Cameroon highlands is very hot, not like Chiangmai in northern Thailand, 10 degree in early morning on top of mountain with fog

Sibeh gao bullshit. U been to Cameron Highlands? Thinking

wow so good u all still go holiday
whereas I work hard for my Uncle.

Even my Rich uncle don't go travel, busy daily enjoy getting business guess that is His most enjoyable thing to do than go travel. I see him , like enjoy earn money get business rather go around shopping , holiday etc.

He told me he actually relax very day yet also earn money.

(03-05-2022, 05:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow so good u all still go holiday
whereas I work hard for my Uncle.

Even my Rich uncle don't go travel, busy daily enjoy getting business guess that is His most enjoyable thing to do than go travel. I see him , like enjoy earn money get business rather go around shopping , holiday etc.

He told me he actually relax very day yet also earn money.

Bro, why not take leave for 1 to 2 weeks and go holiday chiak-hon?

(03-05-2022, 05:41 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Bro, why not take leave for 1 to 2 weeks and go holiday chiak-hon?

I don't know, I don't like to travel one.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(03-05-2022, 05:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't know, I don't like to travel one.

why dont like?
just pack, go south africa, enjoy the nature, with animals....

(03-05-2022, 05:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't know, I don't like to travel one.

Me too, I hate travelling especially waking up at odd hours to go wait at airport for check-in and long immigration queue on arrival at the destination. Somehow ended up travelling a lot due to work requirement...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Exchanging Omicron

Many Singaporeans  can only afford to go Bangkok.

That's probably the furthest destination

(03-05-2022, 05:43 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  why dont like?
just pack, go south africa, enjoy the nature, with animals....

if you prefer Nature, still sound logic , partly I mean wow lau in SG daily you already see buildings and buildings cluster together go another country see the same time? The only difference is culture, foods literally all the same end of the day. The difference refresh part is just a temp short live like you wake up see different enviornnment that all. but still the same thing, eat, shop ,

Partly also due to internet, live cam of various countries, I feel like nothing special around.

Come visit Nature of course different like refreshing, wake up see a land don't even have much buildings etc.

(03-05-2022, 05:49 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Me too, I hate travelling especially waking up at odd hours to go wait at airport for check-in and long immigration queue on arrival at the destination. Somehow ended up travelling a lot due to work requirement...... Big Grin

I got this friend last time show off he alone backpack go China, own time own target , go places which don't have much tourists one.
but I see him talk about his adventure also like " rushing around "

inside my heart I feel, people go travelling is relax walk slowly around but if you claim rush here and there is really like you pay to torture yourself? than come back SG obviously you feel EVEN tired . Really Epic.....
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Prefer to relax at home during long weekends. Just hate queuing up for everything.