S'poreans going ahead with CNY plans amid surge in Covid-19 case

S'poreans going ahead with CNY plans amid surge in Covid-19 cases, as businesses see boost in sales 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...t-in-sales

why so worry thought SDA there walk a lot

nevertheless can see MTF just ready to tell new restriction after CNY.

I " suspect " is on that CNY week Friday announce the ruling is nothing new they just revert back those which they apply dealing with Delta variant.

I doubt they will wait till CNY 15 days later so call " chu 15th " after than announce new ruling as Budget day also coming soon.

Aiya, jabbed and "boostered" … we did what humanly possible so lets relac a bit lah.
Eventually, everyone will get Omicron, so might as well get it while having fun

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Trumpies mock the west during their Christmas celebrations.

Now we kena back. Must be retribution from PAP.

[Image: OYK-One-of-the-safest-places-Jan-2022.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Govt should promote use of nasal spray, double masks, mouth wash at crowded places.

(23-01-2022, 09:38 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Govt should promote use of nasal spray, double masks, mouth wash at crowded places.

That is an excellent suggestion.......

I am negative due to testing requirements eeryday but soon with CNY this week, sure get infected by some1 in NTUC Fair Price or inside the bus and become positive.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(23-01-2022, 09:52 PM)Ola Wrote:  I am negative due to testing requirements eeryday but soon with CNY this week, sure get infected by some1 in NTUC Fair Price or inside the bus and become positive.

You just have to be extra careful when in public places and in public transports.......

Any difference since we have been importing more n more with r rate >2?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin