S'poreans should.learn to lower expectations and be happy with what you have.

Cars and landed property are not attainable unlike people living in Malaysia but you should count yourself lucky for having food, roof over your head. 

If you compare our lives with those living in under developed countries we are so much better...don't always compare with Malaysia and make yourself angry.

[Image: pZOwdQx.jpg]

Happiness is state of mind and a choice. If you choose to be unhappy and whine why your friend in Malaysia can buy car and private freehold, when you are still waiting for your BTO and cant afford marriage and kids, you are choosing to be unhappy. You can choose not to be married and not to have children, why press for things to hard to attain in Singapore. When have children then complain that you struggle to support then. Why buy car then complain petrol expensive worse still drive to Malaysia to pump their petrol.. causing them to laugh at you.

I see.already I also laugh. Buy car cannot afford petrol....this is such an irony....

Today again I see another thread  again comparing Sjngapore with Malaysian again. This is yet another attempt to make ownself unhappy. Why not compare with Africa...why not compare with El Salvador

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

pap ministers earn millions while you eat scraps???

maybe it is time to change your vote then.
[+] 2 users Like fishbuff's post

(08-02-2023, 10:36 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  pap ministers earn millions while you eat scraps???

What is wrong when it is clear that Singapore is a class based society. ...we have scholar elites on top and ordinary people below. That is the pecking order once you accept everything makes sense.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(08-02-2023, 10:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What is wrong when it is clear that Singapore is a class based society. ...we have scholar elites on top and ordinary people below. That is the pecking order once you accept everything makes sense.

Your head something wrong.

It's like saying USA so powerful so hv the right to destroy any country it dislike. U just hv to accept it.

(08-02-2023, 10:36 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  pap ministers earn millions while you eat scraps???

Clapping

We will a chance very soon as the GE approaches...................... Big Grin

(08-02-2023, 09:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Cars and landed property are not attainable unlike people living in Malaysia but you should count yourself lucky for having food, roof over your head. 

If you compare our lives with those living in under developed countries we are so much better...don't always compare with Malaysia and make yourself angry.

Happiness is state of mind and a choice. If you choose to be unhappy and whine why your friend in Malaysia can buy car and private freehold, when you are still waiting for your BTO and cant afford marriage and kids, you are choosing to be unhappy. You can choose not to be married and not to children, why press for things to hard to attain in Singapore.

Today again I see another thread  again comparing Sjngapore with Malaysian again. This is yet another attempt to make ownswlf unhappy. Why not compare with Africa...why not compare with El Salvador

If u think Malaysia is better then by all means migrate. So many jhk want to come Sg to dig gold lor.

Wedding at coffeeshop is a good example.

If too many ppl start to tangping bailan at young age, how the society and country progress? Who are going to grow food and build house for you?

(08-02-2023, 11:12 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Do you notice the unhappy whiners in this forums

Are either single like sgbuffett

Or long term jobless like ola and sgbuffett

The main reason why these scums are unhappy

Is because they think PAP is their mother's tits

And their envy and hatred for foreigners especially the FTs from India

Sad but true
[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]

Comparing is not the problem, but feeling jealous or superior after comparing is the problem. Take it positively, we compare the good and bad aspects between Singapore and other countries and we adopt the good and discard our bad ones.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(08-02-2023, 11:01 AM)winbig Wrote:  If u think Malaysia is better then by all means migrate. So many jhk want to come Sg to dig gold lor.

I am happy with what I have in Singapore so i have no desire to stay in Malaysia.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Better than some countries where ministers hide millions under the table.

(08-02-2023, 12:50 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Better than some countries where ministers hide millions under the table.

Huh?
PAP so clean hor. Rotfl

Singaporeans are not just unhappy...they are the unhappiest in the world.(see article below)

Many people say Singapore so damn good everything good....then how come so unhappy....unhappiest jn the world.

Main reason is they have wrong expectations and like to compare with Malaysia....this leads to unhappiness.

I am happy with my life in Singapore and have no desire to go anywhere despite people here asking to travel here and there. This is because I have adapted my expectations....something so many Singaporeans still don't know how to do causing then to be so unhappy.

[Image: tGqlhv4.jpg]

Cool 

[Image: TWqEzIb.jpg]

Work hard and keep expectations low? It's only realistic if you dun work so hard then you can keep yr expectations low.

Many Stinkies like to be asset rich but cash poor ….. everyday stings here stings there to pay mortgages … WHY?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

always happy when looking at this...

[Image: Indicator_board_at_Changi_Airport_1.jpg]

and passing by this...

[Image: depositphotos_73818423-stock-photo-singa...arture.jpg]

kaaaa pui upon this....

[Image: arrival-sign-inside-changi-airport-singa...934024.jpg]

(08-02-2023, 02:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Work hard and keep expectations low? It's only realistic if you dun work so hard then you can keep yr expectations low.

Work hard or dont work hard keep expectations low.

You work hard does not mean you can own a private property or  drive car in Singapore.

(08-02-2023, 05:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Work hard or dont work hard keep expectations low.

You work hard does not mean you can own a private property or  drive car in Singapore.

Can or cannot is a different matter. If you set yr expectations low, you still want to work hard for what? Study so hard for what? Just study to pass can already, stop at o or a level can already

(08-02-2023, 09:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Cars and landed property are not attainable unlike people living in Malaysia but you should count yourself lucky for having food, roof over your head. 

Happiness is state of mind and a choice. If you choose to be unhappy and whine why your friend in Malaysia can buy car and private freehold, when you are still waiting for your BTO and cant afford marriage and kids, you are choosing to be unhappy. You can choose not to be married and not to have children, why press for things to hard to attain in Singapore. When have children then complain that you struggle to support then. Why buy car then complain petrol expensive worse still drive to Malaysia to pump their petrol.. causing them to laugh at you.

I see.already I also laugh. Buy car cannot afford petrol....this is such an irony....

Today again I see another thread  again comparing Sjngapore with Malaysian again. This is yet another attempt to make ownself unhappy. Why not compare with Africa...why not compare with El Salvador
A 3 roomer is a luxury, privacy is there. Big Grin zero pressure.

(08-02-2023, 02:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Many Stinkies like to be asset rich but cash poor ….. everyday stings here stings there to pay mortgages … WHY?

Every Gen must go through kind of reset is good start from almost Zero. Big Grin all on equal footing starting line. can?

(08-02-2023, 11:32 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Comparing is not the problem, but feeling jealous or superior after comparing is the problem. Take it positively, we compare the good and bad aspects between Singapore and other countries and we adopt the good and discard our bad ones.

Negativity thoughts are not all bad , some have its positivity also. Big Grin

it should be started with our politician first. if they can lower their greed and expectation. we can.
but we are plagued with high cost of living..

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(08-02-2023, 05:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Can or cannot is a different matter. If you set yr expectations low, you still want to work hard for what? Study so hard for what? Just study to pass can already, stop at o or a level can already

These day having a O or A level cert. is insufficient, will need a diploma or degree for a comfortable life............................ Big Grin

(08-02-2023, 05:36 PM)debono Wrote:  These day having a O or A level cert. is insufficient, will need a diploma or degree for a comfortable life............................ Big Grin

More than 50% have just O or A level.
With 30% from ITE.

(08-02-2023, 05:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Can or cannot is a different matter. If you set yr expectations low, you still want to work hard for what? Study so hard for what? Just study to pass can already, stop at o or a level can already

If one ambition is to be a delivery rider or taxi driver above is quite true. Grabfood and GrabTaxi are good choices but key is do this until retire can?

Animal farm?

The real problem is that the moral value in our country is very bad.
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post