SBF talks to his mum before going to jail in Bahamas

[Image: 1.png][/url]

More at https://shrtco.de/5n2Y4f

Looks like this 妈宝 not 断奶 yet. How the hell Temasek can be conned by this emm ehh ahh. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

now his mum knows where are all the treasure maps are hiding
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(15-12-2022, 03:51 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  now his mum knows where are all the treasure maps are hiding

How did he manage to lose so much money in such a short time frame.......? Angry Gross

(15-12-2022, 06:21 PM)debono Wrote:  How did he manage to lose so much money in such a short time frame.......? Angry Gross

Finding Jho low will get you ALL are the answer u are looking for, my friend

[Image: 1c70.gif]

His mom is a compliance lawyer she knows all the rules SBF broke and the 100yrs he will spend behind bars.

The US govt already strike deals with his ex GF and inner circle to scapegoat him.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-12-2022, 03:48 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Looks like this 妈宝 not 断奶 yet. How the hell Temasek can be conned by this emm ehh ahh. .... Big Grin

Temasek bet heavily on the horse "Contrarian"

(15-12-2022, 11:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  His mom is a compliance lawyer she knows all the rules SBF broke and the 100yrs he will spend behind bars.

The US govt already strike deals with his ex GF and inner circle to scapegoat him.

He can play computer games 🤪