SBS bus driver calls police after woman refuses to put down her feet from grab pole

https://mothership.sg/2023/10/woman-rest...t-on-pole/

We have a good bus driver to help us. But that woman clearly is weird by wearing 2 glasses and 2 bottoms. Please fine her and send her to mental hospital.

There should be a system to bar this type of passengers from taking any public transport!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

The bus driver why so not accommodating ? just a less than half hour bus travelling and no one complained , keep your carry on driving disturbing police for what ? want to be famous or delaying the passengers whole bus .....

(29-10-2023, 09:47 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  The bus driver why so not accommodating ? just a less than half hour bus travelling and no one complained , keep your carry on driving disturbing police for what ? want to be famous or delaying the passengers whole bus .....
Is She your girl friend?
[+] 2 users Like Hope's post

(29-10-2023, 08:14 AM)Levin Wrote:  https://mothership.sg/2023/10/woman-rest...t-on-pole/

She was wearing trousers.

If she had worn a skirt, the colour of her panty would attract lots of sex-starved BBFAs, who would fantasize about her meow meow and wonder if it smells...like roses.  Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

This type of irritating bitch needs to be shamed and punished openly. 

There won't be social order if we have loads of such rascals.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(29-10-2023, 09:47 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  The bus driver why so not accommodating ? just a less than half hour bus travelling and no one complained , keep your carry on driving disturbing police for what ? want to be famous or delaying the passengers whole bus .....

If I were there, I would pretend to stand up to alight, then lose my balance and land right at her knees breaking her leg at that point.   Rolleyes

[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(29-10-2023, 09:35 AM)Fit Wrote:  There should be a system to bar this type of passengers from taking any public transport!

The system can check that no one can use her bank account / joint account/ credit card

to buy any EziLink/ Simply Go cards for payment

but the easiest way is to fine $500

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

He is a very responsible bus driver. Shd deserves an award and promotion. If you are a bus driver, you can just let those passengers pee or poo in the bus. I wil compliment you a good bus driver.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Could be jailed for being a public nuisance.

there isnt much the police can do
really need new laws to tackle this sort of situations

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

Should be charged and fined for causing public nuisance. Oh...and also for scolding bus driver. She can be a cell mate for Han Feizi. Let them insult each other.
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

So conclusion is will news later put her face big big let whole Spore ppl see? Just like the never wear mask woman who say do you have a badge?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Bus driver doing a good job.
Some people need to learn the hard way.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(29-10-2023, 02:10 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Bus driver doing a good job.
Some people need to learn the hard way.

That ah- soh looks like 50 years old

but act like Prim 1 kid and need to be taught

our social norms because she is likely a Foreigner

I want to know if the police took down her name and SPR #?

(29-10-2023, 11:30 AM)wendychan Wrote:  there isnt much the police can do
really need new laws to tackle this sort of situations

Singapore is already famous for her chewing gum law. You want another law that says, if you put your leg on the opposite chair or grab pole, mata will catch you, the judge will orgong you $500?

(29-10-2023, 02:52 PM)Ola Wrote:  That ah- soh looks like 50 years old

but act like Prim 1 kid and need to be taught

our social norms because she is likely a Foreigner

I want to know if the police took down her name and SPR #?

She could be a jiuhu dinobu because there's another beedio of her quarrelling with another commuter in Hokkien. Also about her putting her hind legs on the opposite chair.

(29-10-2023, 11:01 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Could be jailed for being a public nuisance.

Her behaviour was antisocial and inconsiderate. But sending someone to jail for such a thing is too draconian. Your religion practisese this? 

A correction works order... . making her clean buses at the depot for one week should suffice lar. But don't destroy a person with a CID record. Let her have a chance to reflect and turn over..  Rolleyes

The laws shd be enacted to punish her deep deep. And judge shd also be given discretion to given a heavy fine like $1000. So that she wil not do it the next time. And it also serve as a deterrent to those who tries to be funny.

(29-10-2023, 03:07 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Her behaviour was antisocial and inconsiderate. But sending someone to jail for such a thing is too draconian. Your religion practisese this? 

A correction works order... . making her clean buses at the depot for one week should suffice lar. But don't destroy a person with a CID record. Let her have a chance to reflect and turn over..  Rolleyes

There's again something wrong with your understanding about my statement. Go read it again if you're not sure.

I did not advocate that she should be jailed or not. That is up to the judge. All I said is: "Could be jailed for being a public nuisance". That is a speculation that she "could" be jailed. 

Why dun you try to make sure you understand what I'm getting at before you replied to my posts? They are CONSISTENTLY wrong.

Because of a horrible feet hanging, a police was called. Cant bus drivers have the authority to submit the CCTV footage to the police for further action? If she needs to go to court like the badge woman, so be it.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(29-10-2023, 09:58 AM)Oyk Wrote:  She was wearing trousers.

If she had worn a skirt, the colour of her panty would attract lots of sex-starved BBFAs, who would fantasize about her meow meow and wonder if it smells...like roses.  Rotfl

Describing your own wish to up the auntie? LOL what do I expect from a Chao Ceca who will stick their weenie in any hole

(29-10-2023, 10:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If I were there, I would pretend to stand up to alight, then lose my balance and land right at her knees breaking her leg at that point.   Rolleyes
Call yourself a Christian? Tiu nia Seng what kind of fake Christian are you? LOL

(29-10-2023, 03:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  She could be a jiuhu dinobu because there's another beedio of her quarrelling with another commuter in Hokkien. Also about her putting her hind legs on the opposite chair.

Both long hair, wear glasses, both wear long skirts and black socks, both hang feet high

Both carry same size tote bags 

and the voice ( pitch, pace . . .) all the same

Maybe same ah- soh

[Image: Smelly-feet-high.png]

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

These kind of old froggies cannot accept they are old and no one gives a shite about her so she goes around creating nuisances to attracted attention

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(29-10-2023, 05:00 PM)Ola Wrote:  Both long hair, wear glasses, both wear long skirts and black socks, both hang feet high

Both carry same size tote bags 

and the voice ( pitch, pace . . .) all the same

Maybe same ah- soh

[Image: Smelly-feet-high.png]

Same spectacles..

(29-10-2023, 05:03 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  These kind of old froggies cannot accept they are old and no one gives a shite about her so she goes around creating nuisances to attracted attention

That is why need the news to put her face big big so as to attract everyone attention?

[Image: IMG-1141.png]

[Image: IMG-1140.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1142.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1143.png]

[Image: IMG-1144.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1145.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1146.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1147.webp]

Need to enhance teaching how to be good citizens in our education..
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post