SCMP : How China's inexperience s fuelling it's economic.c woes

When will it end? How inexperience is fuelling the fire of China’s economic woes

https://www.scmp.com/economy/economic-in...lling-fire

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Kateks die pain pain Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

All just want China to print more money nia. Laughing

(12-10-2024, 07:23 AM)winbig Wrote:  All just want China to print more money nia. Laughing

Don't you think the current team leading China is less experienced?

In the past everytime there is a problem just a few bold moves and within 3 months it is fixed.

Now almost 4yrs already .....reports of businesses giving up ....they let percent damage sink in

Remember last 3 yrs they spend their time.claimjng nothing wrong. The western media exaggerate etc. 

If nothing wrong why the need for stimulus?...if nothing wrong why economist keep saying they need to do more.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-10-2024, 07:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't you think the current team leading China is less experienced?

In the past everytime there is a problem just a few bold moves and within 3 months it is fixed.

Now almost 4yrs already .....reports of businesses giving up ....they let percent damage sink in

Property bubble burst not so easy to fix lah. First country is very big, second they cannot do infinity QE like US did in 2008 crisis. Third last time there's no US China rivalry.

(12-10-2024, 07:32 AM)winbig Wrote:  Property bubble burst not so easy to fix lah. First country is very big, second they cannot do infinity QE like US did in 2008 crisis.

While what you say is true. US had collapse of property bubble in 2009. By 2010 the economy was back on its feet and by 2019 it was 10yr bull market.
Why because Bernanke was decisive...with QE

(12-10-2024, 07:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  While what you say is true. US had collapse of property bubble in 2009. By 2010 the economy was back on its feet and by 2019 it was 10yr bull market.

Because of USD reserve currency status that's why Bernanke can be so decisive.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(12-10-2024, 07:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't you think the current team leading China is less experienced?

Remember last 3 yrs they spend their time.claimjng nothing wrong. The western media exaggerate etc. 

If nothing wrong why the need for stimulus?...if nothing wrong why economist keep saying they need to do more.

Don't u think u should be finance minister? Laughing

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(12-10-2024, 07:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  While what you say is true. US had collapse of property bubble in 2009. By 2010 the economy was back on its feet and by 2019 it was 10yr bull market.

You missing out rest of world central bank co-operate with US to QE and spending higher till 2014.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EU7cnIGMadQ/T...dity+1.JPG

housing no longer main driver of economy for a decade
https://www.boziotis.com/wp-content/uplo...-homes.png

Third world china economy is collapsing with many jobless and poor ah tiongs. Tongue Tongue  Tongue 

Even banks in third world china are scamming and cheating ah tiongs out of their money to survive. It is truly sick! Tongue Tongue Tongue 

Third world china is in a hopeless situation, trillions of dollars in debt with less than 1% growth rate. It is pathetic! Tongue Tongue Tongue

Alamak why jobless ermaos so kaypoh about china? Xjp caused yr joblessness and owes yr a living is it?

This is especially true when they have ignored completely the swelling of the over heated property prices. Property prices in China started swelling in 2005. They did nothing much to cool the over heated property price until 2020. By that time, it was already too late. Evergrande collapsed in 2021, followed by many other big property firms like country garden, Vanke soon getting into financial trouble. The collapse of property sector is purely self-inflicted and have nothing to do with other countries.

Another early morning anti China thread from sgbutt.

Ownself not doing well, jobless and useless, why kaypoh about others?