Partially vaccinated 80yrs old, RIP

58 death as on today

An 80-year-old Singaporean man died from complications due to COVID-19 infection on Friday, the 58th fatality from the infection in the pandemic. 

"He had developed symptoms on 4 September, and tested positive for COVID-19 infection on 9 September after being admitted to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases. He had been partially vaccinated against COVID-19, and had a history of diabetes mellitus, heart failure, hypertension and hyperlipidaemia," MOH said.

Over the last 28 days, the percentage of unvaccinated who became severely ill or died is 4.5 per cent, while that for the fully vaccinated is 0.7 per cent.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/covid-573-new-...44138.html

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

I believe even if he is vaccinated, he will also die.

(11-09-2021, 12:26 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I believe even if he is vaccinated, he will also die.

Yeah, at his age and medical histroy ... but better than no jab. At least there is a fighting chance.
that's why mask wear is a must same as vaccination

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(11-09-2021, 12:26 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I believe even if he is vaccinated, he will also die.

Agreed.
Bcoz he had so many underlining precondition s.

Question is why partial jab? If he had already taken 1, he is not the no jab group which people here hated. Some will say, 80% , let move on, he die is unfortunate.

If jab or not jab also do like some said there, then why keep attacking the no jab.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..