SELFISH DAD REFUSES TO TAKE COVID-19 TEST, WHOLE FAMILY INFECTED

SELFISH DAD REFUSES TO TAKE COVID-19 TEST, WHOLE FAMILY INFECTED

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=42701

I thought infected is like common cold? No infection then I worry.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(07-04-2022, 08:08 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  I thought infected is like common cold? No infection then I worry.

Depends. Mainly common cold but sometimes more serious.
[+] 3 users Like Levin's post

(07-04-2022, 08:11 AM)Levin Wrote:  Depends. Mainly common cold but sometimes more serious.

Yes, most of us may have gotten infected but may not know, too.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(07-04-2022, 08:11 AM)Levin Wrote:  Depends. Mainly common cold but sometimes more serious.

Probably weak immune system or underlying illnesses.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

The feedback.
Most people take 6-7 days to recover.
Day 1, it is not serious only a high fever.
Day 2, the most terrible day. High and Low fever as the body fight against the virus. Cough develops. Confine to bed. Tough ones, panic. Some vomited.
... the rest lose hope.
Day 3-4, some recover faster because of the steps they took on day 1. Some already can move about. The coughing continues for some. Throat pain/ inflammation. Some have side effects, the most common is a headache after some work.
Day 8, most considered resigning.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(07-04-2022, 09:23 AM)theold Wrote:  The feedback.
Most people take 6-7 days to recover.
Day 1, it is not serious only a high fever.
Day 2, the most terrible day. High and Low fever as the body fight against the virus. Cough develops. Confine to bed. Tough ones, panic. Some vomited.
... the rest lose hope.
Day 3-4, some recover faster because of the steps they took on day 1. Some already can move about. The coughing continues for some. Some have side effects, the most common is a headache after some work.
Day 8, most considered resigning.

Day 8, most considered resigning.............from work or to fate?

(07-04-2022, 06:51 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  SELFISH DAD REFUSES TO TAKE COVID-19 TEST, WHOLE FAMILY INFECTED

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=42701

wife should divorce him................kids should disown him...............that'll teach him Cool

(07-04-2022, 09:36 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Day 8, most considered resigning.............from work or to fate?

Some say to be with their loved ones.
Some say their bodies become weaker.
Some say due to bad luck.