SERIOUS: Update for BBFAs and Fool Me Hard 的 Shister in Raw

The Active Mobility Advisory Panel (AMAP) submitted recommendations to the Government on 14 December 2023. These recommendations were to address the issue of the safe use of mobility scooters on public paths.

Update: As of 8 January 2024, the Government is still reviewing the recommendations.
Citizens are expressing heightened concerns about able-bodied individuals misusing personal mobility aids (PMAs), particularly mobility scooters. These include worries over dangerous riding, speeding and overly large PMAs.
To prevent the misuse of these devices, the 16-member advisory panel recommended that the Government consider these recommendations:
(A) Ride at a reduced speed limit.

The panel thus suggested reducing the speed limit of all motorised PMAs from 10 km/h to 6 km/h to reflect better the typical walking speed of path users between 4 km/h and 6 km/h.
(B) Adhere to consistent device dimensions restrictions for public paths and public transport.
LTA imposes dimension restrictions (70cm width, 120cm length, 150cm height, 300kg laden weight) for using PMAs on public transport.

C) Users with certified medical needs or walking difficulties can only use mobility scooters.
The report comes after focus groups raised concerns over the misuse of PMAs by those who appear able-bodied and the lack of regulations on the purchase and safe use of the devices.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Wendy jie jie, let's catch these BBFAs together.  Smile

Like the other day, I saw three pots of lard on one PMA....these pigs must catch!  Fook Fook Fook!

One male pig at the wheel, behind was a female pig, really sibei tua jiakl wan.  Sitting between the male and female pigs was a piglet that was on his way to becoming a full grown pig.

I was quite sure they had no mobility issues though they would have to waddle from Point A to Point B considering that they were carrying a pig's body on their legs. 

The solution to their self-inflicted *hardship* was to stop eating like a pig, and get rid of those excess kilograms right.  But Noooo! they'd rather ride a PMA than walk to conserve the lard wor.

Let us the fitzai of SgTalk unite, catch and SHAME 'em.  Rotfl

PS:  I shant mention the race but will only say, it's often that race.

Obigoot Clapping nudie

Winbig  Rotfl

[Image: Jennifer-Knapp-Wilkinson.webp]