SG’s recovery stalled by 100k stubborn seniors who won’t get jabs

(22-10-2021, 08:46 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  not gonna happen, Pinky's Zionist bosses want people to take the mRNA poison lah

If the mRNA vaccines are poison and some of the oldies die, then they can sue the garment.... crying

Stalled what? it is not even zero cases for vaccinated. One expected months, now not even days. Some more vaccinated also have people died. Most vaccinated stay home, that's a failure already.

Overseas people see is numbers infected or died before they travel here? Of courses is infected. cause many can infected them.

(22-10-2021, 08:58 PM)cf9 Wrote:  Stalled what? it is not even zero cases for vaccinated. Some more vaccinated also have people died. Most vaccinated stay home, that's a failure already.

U vaccinated issit?

(22-10-2021, 08:08 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Actually stalled by wild vaccinated people

You are not exBB … fook off

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(22-10-2021, 08:10 PM)theold Wrote:  Bingo!

maybe $200 may work …. not cheap but not that expensive

(22-10-2021, 08:00 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Please make Sinovac and Sinopharm available freely, just like Pfizer and Moderna!

I agrees, they should try this next step

(22-10-2021, 08:12 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So force them to vax lor, no need to single them out to be scapegoat

If PAP dare to force them, instead of ostracise and isolate them, I will say well done PAP!

I think, better just round them up and ship them to St John island  Thinking
What do you think?

(22-10-2021, 10:10 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I think, better just round them up and ship them to St John island  Thinking
What do you think?
good idea, we have too many PAP plp already

(22-10-2021, 10:10 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I think, better just round them up and ship them to St John island  Thinking
What do you think?

You suggest that the oldies be shipped to St John island...that will make them like lepers....those that are infected with leprosy... crying ..

(22-10-2021, 10:17 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  good idea, we have too many PAP plp already

Next erection white country selling thieves ….. 52%?

(22-10-2021, 10:18 PM)debono Wrote:  You suggest that the oldies be shipped to St John island...that will make them like lepers....those that are infected with leprosy... crying ..

No lah, do some fancy marketing, transform St John looks like 70s and retirement camp …. they will be happy like monkeys

(22-10-2021, 10:19 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Next erection white country selling thieves ….. 52%?

Can't say, someone will again pull out hanky and cry, and ask for 2nd chance

Good let these seniors leave early, then Singapore will have a younger productive population.

(22-10-2021, 10:48 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Good let these seniors leave early, then Singapore will have a younger productive population.

Now, that's bery dark

I support vaccnation but not the assertion that unvaxed are causing the problems.

The problems we see now are caused by govt removing restrictions and allowing number of cases to go up through its "living with covid" strategy.

In every country there will be a minority that stubbornly refuse to be vaccinated due to irrational fear ...policy makers cannot do things based on unrealistic assumptions such as 100% vaccination rate. No country in the world has reached that level.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The govt knew exactly how many people were jnvaxed when it embarked on "living with covid" strategy.

So it cannot turn around and blame unvaxed for its own failings.

Every country also have a significant minority who refused to get vaccinated.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(23-10-2021, 01:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The govt knew exactly how many people were jnvaxed when it embarked on "living with covid" strategy.

So it cannot turn around and blame unvaxed for its own failings.

Every country also have a significant minority who refused to get vaccinated.

I believe that those who refused to be vaccinated are the ones who is convinced that the jabs will do them more harm than good.  The oldies are particular prone to believe that the jabs will cause them to die  prematurely... crying

(22-10-2021, 08:53 PM)debono Wrote:  If the mRNA vaccines are poison and some of the oldies die, then they can sue the garment.... crying

the pap know this
thats why they dare not make it mandatory
so now becos they take the jab 'voluntaryrily'...so they cant sue the govt
so they use all kinds of funny funny restriction to 'force' u to take the jab ..which is still under 'voluntarily'...so again u cannot sue
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

(23-10-2021, 09:13 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  the pap know this
thats why they dare not make it mandatory
so now becos they take the jab 'voluntaryrily'...so they cant sue the govt
so they use all kinds of funny funny restriction to 'force' u to take the jab ..which is still under 'voluntarily'...so again u cannot sue

Actually if really want to sue, of course can sue, based on "We trusted you" and not based on "Caveat Emptor".

Those people try to shift the blame to unvacc and scape goat old people again to cover up their failure.
Come on! 85% jabbed oredi. Just open up. Why worry about the 100k?? If they die, just conveniently sweap under underlying medical conditions.
Easy job right?

Vacc and unvacc deaths amost equal lately. Vacc so what? Jabbed dont stop spreading as well as cant provide shielding. What is the purpose? Vacc = unvacc.
Just open up dont be like gu liangs.