SG 448 Omicron + River Valley cluster - Update 26Dec

26 Dec update

Singapore now has at least 448 Omicron cases, new cluster in River Valley spreading/infecting since 14 Dec Omg 

Xmas & New Year gatherings ……. 100% spike up one …  crying

Welcome 2022 with thousands of Omicrons  Disappointed

Traveller who arrived in Singapore on Dec 14 . meaning he/she been going around infecting SG for more than 10days  X_x

The primary case in the cluster, Case 280860, is a traveller who arrived in Singapore on Dec 14 from the United States via a vaccinated travel lane (VTL) flight. His on-arrival test was negative for COVID-19, and he tested positive for COVID-19 on Dec 18, MOH said

The traveller met a colleague, identified as case 281477, on Dec 15 and this colleague subsequently visited The Vinyl Bar at 266 River Valley Road on Dec 17. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...oh-2401166

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

The spike in local omicron cases r due to wide spread of d variant around many cuntries not due to our vtls as advised by moh  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(26-12-2021, 12:30 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  The spike in local omicron cases r due to wide spread of d variant around many cuntries not due to our vtls as advised by moh  Big Grin

So what should you do when the Omicron tsunami HIT Singapore?

(26-12-2021, 12:36 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  So what should you do when the Omicron tsunami HIT Singapore?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Giving OYK the opportunity to bullshit again
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

VTL going to drag us down . No actions from gov. cases going up fast and fury but our minister only watch. never learn from past experience

(25-12-2021, 03:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Singapore now has at least 153 Omicron cases, 23 locals the rest all imported  Omg 
Xmas & New Year gatherings ……. 100% spike up one …  crying
Welcome 2022 with thousands of Omicrons  Disappointed

SINGAPORE — The Ministry of Health (MOH) on Friday (24 December) confirmed 265 new COVID-19 infections in Singapore – bringing the country's total case count to 277,307 – as well as 82 more Omicron cases.
This brings the total number of those infected with Omicron here to at least 153. 
Of the 82 more cases of the new variant, 17 are locally transmitted while 65 are imported. Altogether, there are at least 23 local and 130 imported Omicron cases, including the 6 local and 65 imported cases confirmed by the MOH early Tuesday morning.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/singapore-now-...18223.html

Ah Ong best lah ..🤑

COMMITTEE OF PRIVILEGES must act on this complaint.
too many snakes on the snake and ladder board.
[+] 1 user Likes Klesk's post

Wow so many imported cases. Why never check properly and make sure they dont come in when they have the virus??

Do they pay for their hospital or quarantine hotel stay fully or tax payers have to pay??

Laughing

153 only meh ?? 400++ lah u dumbass
[+] 2 users Like EXBB's post

Govt must prepare temporary hospital and quarantine places.
Enforce wider mass testing.

Work at home should more flexible and stay.

(26-12-2021, 09:13 AM)Klesk Wrote:  COMMITTEE OF PRIVILEGES must act on this complaint.
too many snakes on the snake and ladder board.

There are 369 Omicron infections from imported cases, these should be reduced to zero if need be...and all these imported cases scare our citizens here..... Angry crying

(26-12-2021, 12:46 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Log into sgtalk n rumble  nudie

Yeah ….  Devil

Next week will be back in the thousands liow ….. I suspect may end up 2 jabbed can dine in … no jab …. eat yourself at home

(26-12-2021, 12:36 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  So what should you do when the Omicron tsunami HIT Singapore?

Have you been vaccinated yet? Need another jab? Confused

(26-12-2021, 12:38 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Have you been vaccinated yet? Need another jab? Confused

Yes with 2x Pfizer 1x Moderna.

So far mix reports saying enough to handle Omicron, also some report Omicron less severe to no symptoms for those people who already 3 jabbed 

So in some sense I am ready but need 1 more, so be it. I trust those medical professionals and have 1st hand experience with jabbed relatives, friends and peers who have been infected. All mild to no symptoms.

Also, I am not a medical expert nor pretending to be one.

(26-12-2021, 12:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yes with 2x Pfizer 1x Moderna.

So far mix reports saying enough to handle Omicron, also some report Omicron less severe to no symptoms for those people who already 3 jabbed 

So in some sense I am ready but need 1 more, so be it. I trust those medical professionals and have 1st hand experience with jabbed relatives, friends and peers who have been infected. All mild to no symptoms.

Also, I am not a medical expert nor pretending to be one.

Stay safe and enjoy Christmas holiday. Big Grin

(26-12-2021, 12:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Stay safe and enjoy Christmas holiday. Big Grin

Yeah, did what I supposed to, will do the necessary wear mask and clean my hand often to try to live as normally as possible and enjoy the year end festivities

When ever got such failure pap themselves :
1. Blame the Singaporean for not taking booster .
2. Blame Singaporean lack of safe distance or disobey the law
3. Give 101 excuse we need visitor Singapore is small cannot do without FT. Which create job.

[Image: IMG-20211226-154922-042.jpg]

Empress Dowager said don't panic when cases spike beyond 10k daily.

Expect to start in Jan 2022.

Omicron huat ah..

(26-12-2021, 03:50 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20211226-154922-042.jpg]

Nice watch better than ccs

[Image: IMG-20211226-161603-039.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20211226-161607-129.jpg]

In China.....guess what will happened to the ministers?
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post