SG CoVid infection above 1% … Phase 2 liow ??!!

Tong Tong Chiang Tong Tong Chiang ….. GONG XI FA CHAI …. 2 to dine in again? …. HENG ONG HUAT HAR …….
But I think it WON'T happen ……  because many of us are united jabbed and turbo booster-ed ….. SO tong tong chiang   nudie nudie Rotfl 

May it be China jab, AMTK jab ….  we jabbed

GONG XI FA CHAI to ALL …… HUAT HAR everyone one ….. 

SINGAPORE — The Ministry of Health (MOH) on Tuesday (4 January) confirmed 842 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore, bringing the country's total case count to 281,596.
The weekly infection growth rate also rose to above 1 for the first time since 12 November 2021. The rate, or the ratio of community cases for the past week over the week before, is now at 1.09, and has been climbing since a low of 0.52 on 24 December 2021.
There were also three more deaths due to the disease, with total fatalities at 832 as of Tuesday.
Of the new cases, 334 are in the community, six are residents of migrant worker dormitories, and the remaining 502 are imported.

[/url]
[url=https://sg.yahoo.com/news/842-new-covid-cases-singapore-3-deaths-143113797.html]https://sg.yahoo.com/news/842-new-covid-cases-singapore-3-deaths-143113797.html

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

CNY coming...Govt fighting against Time....
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(04-01-2022, 11:47 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  CNY coming...Govt fighting against Time....

Nothing to fight …. SG 87%+ jabbed ….. HENG ONG HUAT for CNY liow
Go get your booster

Will be WFH by default again? If above 1+ for 1 week, good chance, I think

GD. CNY NO NEED TO VISIT TO EAT ALL UNHEALTHY FOOD.

(04-01-2022, 11:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Nothing to fight …. SG 87%+ jabbed ….. HENG ONG HUAT for CNY liow
Go get your booster

My friend kena Omicron in Britain after 3 jabs

(05-01-2022, 01:07 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  My friend kena Omicron in Britain after 3 jabs

Mild symptoms? If yes, you need to congratulate him/her because now he/she is truly immune.

(05-01-2022, 01:07 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  My friend kena Omicron in Britain after 3 jabs

Just found out an ex colleague 40yrs old also kenna but india variant black fungus recently and he double jabbed. He told me like a bad flu but now doc told him no need booster first. 

Vaccine protect serious illness, ICU or death when infected with CoVid …. proven again

What did your friend jabbed with Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac or Sinopharm....?