SG Girl : I had a sugar daddy for three years

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...hree-years
[+] 1 user Likes fuch_asia's post

Its her life ..but once you have tested honey ..you will never want ordinary water

so good luck on that ..
[+] 3 users Like keys's post

Can't disagree

She's a slut but he's a stud.

(06-02-2023, 08:50 AM)keys Wrote:  Its her life ..but once you have tested honey ..you will never want ordinary water

so good luck on that ..

No money no honey.................................. Laughing

(06-02-2023, 04:49 PM)debono Wrote:  No money no honey.................................. Laughing

its true..last time i met a old friend ...she was in UK and got hooked with some rich guy 

they hit out ..enjoy high life etc ..but when times up ..it is up 

she is a bit distraught about her sudden change in lifestyle and condition aka fotune or luck, and found all the guys around her doent even scratch her expectation

she needed time to adjust to her reality

The photo of the couple is really them meh?

She got monies take correct? So it is like monthly salary take for 3 years and eat for free not a bad deal.

what is the going rate for sugar babies ah? anyone knows?

The Best Sugar Daddy is don't involve in sex. Only just need " some one accompany him " Tongue same for Sugar Mummy.

(08-02-2023, 11:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  The Best Sugar Daddy is don't involve in sex. Only just need " some one accompany him " Tongue same for Sugar Mummy.

as long as the LAN JIAO can make the CHEEBY happy 

ANYTHING GOES!

Temple of Doom: Anything Goes (1984) [HD] - YouTube

(08-02-2023, 11:07 PM)Sickwarfare Wrote:  what is the going rate for sugar babies ah? anyone knows?

I read in other forum sugar baby is like prostitute but serve only one man. Market rate varies a lot as some is book weekend some is whole month etc. Also sugar baby need to communicate like best fren talk about stuff very cheem issues etc besides the pumping

what other forum? sammyboy?