SG Health officials report elevated dengue fever nationwide through June

Singapore: Health officials report elevated dengue fever activity nationwide through June /update 3

Elevated dengue fever activity reported throughout Singapore through June. Avoid mosquito bites.
Health SGP
Event
Singapore health officials have reported an additional 7,075 dengue fever cases May 24-June 28, bringing the total case count to 17,429 cases nationwide since Jan 1. This is more than fivefold the 3,265 cases reported over a similar period in 2021. Weekly reported cases remain elevated. Several active clusters exist nationwide. This represents the most complete data available as of June 29."
https://crisis24.garda.com/alerts/2022/0...0June%2029.

Travellers should avoid Singapore to prevent the spread of dengue to the world.

You are in Australia why you so worry about us in sg? Day in day out condemn sg Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

the gm mosquitos din help?

(18-07-2022, 07:07 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  You are in Australia why you so worry about us in sg?  Day in day out condemn sg Sad

I m afraid to go home

And in keeping NEA aware of the danger caused by dengue.

Once improved, I will go home

(18-07-2022, 07:07 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  You are in Australia why you so worry about us in sg?  Day in day out condemn sg Sad

News report comes from Singapore health officials

Sorry if their constructive criticism upset you.

(18-07-2022, 07:40 AM)Scythian Wrote:  News report comes from Singapore health officials

Sorry if their constructive criticism upset you.

I am not upset about the figures as they are factual.  But day in day out for several times a day you surely will find something to criticise about us in sg. 

If you spent as much time on your aussie business as in criticising us, I am sure your business will do well.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-07-2022, 07:44 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I am not upset about the figures as they are factual.  But day in day out for several times a day you surely will find something to criticise about us in sg. 

If you spent as much time on your aussie business as in criticising us, I am sure your business will do well.

They are all reported in the news..

Whether it's good or bad is up to individual , just like 2 sides of a coin while some took the middle path.

I accept your view but some.may think otherwise.

(18-07-2022, 08:46 AM)Scythian Wrote:  They are all reported in the news..

Whether it's good or bad is up to individual , just like 2 sides of a coin while some took the middle path.

I accept your view but some.may think otherwise.

No worries, feel free to continue hantuming us day in day out Big Grin