SG-KL HSR-Explanation why Dr. M go for.lose-lose cancellation & paid SG $102M

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

They really pay up or just verbally say they will pay up? If really pay up there is any receipt issued after they pay up?

Only LKY is smart to deal and handle with this monkey.i beg your pardon,, should be donkey.

this monkey is very cunning.

SG oredi spend $270 million yet only get $102 million, what were Pappies thinking ??

The current pap govt is only good at sucking money from citizens.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(03-10-2023, 11:38 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  SG oredi spend $270 million yet only get $102 million, what were Pappies thinking ??

not their money
why should they care
the most they increase this and that
to make up the fall

Singapore’s second prime minister Goh Chok Tong has hailed the political developments in Malaysia, comparing Dr Mahathir Mohamad’s campaign for the May 9 polls with that of the city-state’s founding father, Lee Kuan Yew.

“Watching Dr Mahathir fight Malaysian GE14 reminds me of Lee Kuan Yew who famously said, ‘Even from my sick bed, even if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel something is going wrong, I will get up.’

“One must salute Dr Mahathir for his indomitable will and energy to right what he thinks is wrong with his country,” Goh said in a Facebook post yesterday.

Mahathir is an amazing man. He flew to Japan to receive an honorary degree, stayed overnight, flew back to Kuala Lumpur to receive President Jokowi, then flew to Singapore and came directly from the airport to the Padang.

"His wife Siti Hasmah is amazing too. Not a minute of rest. And looking fresh. Amazing couple,” ex PM Goh wrote further

Ho Ching also appended Bernama’s story on the arrival of Dr Mahathir and his wife to the republic.

"They have had a tough schedule — one day in Hiroshima for the commemorative event on the atom bombing, got delayed by the typhoon, rushed back to KL to host Pak President Jokowi and Ibu Iriana for a one morning state visit, sending them off for their visit to SG, before hopping on a plane themselves to come just in time for the start of the ceremonial parade,” she wrote.