South Africa is a Developed Country since many years ago.

https://youtu.be/2SazV6Emoiw

Yes my employer started business off in that country before going worldwide and choose Spore as HQ for Southeast Asia. There are many whites there and World Cup held there once too. But a lot of whites may not be born in S.Africa they could be from other Europe countries migrate there.

The scenery is unbelievable there

Having said that once you are on the outskirts haha the scenery and law dropped drastically. Their car thieves can have guns for e.g

(20-04-2024, 01:00 PM)sgh Wrote:  Yes my employer started business off in that country before going worldwide and choose Spore as HQ for Southeast Asia. There are many whites there and World Cup held there once too. But a lot of whites may not be born in S.Africa they could be from other Europe countries migrate there.

No lah, Dutch have migrated there for a few hundreds of years until British colonists started challenging them and fought two Boer Wars and won. After Nelson Mandela took power, majority of whites left SA, it is now like a 3rd world country, high crime, poverty and corruption, if you want to go to a bank to withdraw money, you need to hire a security guard with rifle accompany you because you will be robbed once you leave the bank.

[Image: IMG-9125.png]

(20-04-2024, 01:29 PM)red3 Wrote:  The scenery is unbelievable there
I was there for tour in 2019. The Table Mountain is magnificent and scenic. Took a domestic flight to Zimbabwe to view Victoria Falls. Really amazing especially taking helicopter to view the wide span of the Falls.

(20-04-2024, 03:04 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I was there for tour in 2019. The Table Mountain is magnificent and scenic. Took a domestic flight to Zimbabwe to view Victoria Falls. Really amazing especially taking helicopter to view the wide span of the Falls.

How long is the flight from Spore to Capetown?

(20-04-2024, 12:28 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  https://youtu.be/2SazV6Emoiw

[Image: IMG-9126.png]

The Portuguese navigator Bartolomeu Dias reached the southern tip of Africa in 1488 and named it the Cape of Good Hope (Portuguese: Cabo da Boa Esperança). The first European settlement in southern Africa was established in 1652 by the Dutch East India Company at Table Bay, 30 miles (48 km) north of the cape.

(20-04-2024, 03:26 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  How long is the flight from Spore to Capetown?
There is a transit to Dubai for 3 hrs. Total flight hours is 11. A domestic flight from Cape Town to Zimbabwe is 45 mins.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(20-04-2024, 03:36 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  There is a transit to Dubai for 3 hrs. Total flight hours is 11. A domestic flight from Cape Town to Zimbabwe is 45 mins.

Quite far but worth it
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

It's full of scammers so be careful if you hv any dealing with them.

Watch youtube better no need to travel there,foc.

(20-04-2024, 06:04 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  Watch youtube better no need to travel there,foc.

That’s what Topsage aka sgbuffet has been doing.

(20-04-2024, 04:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Quite far but worth it
It is truly beautiful and exotic. Covers Victoria Falls is a must. Good thing I went in May 2019 before covid pandemic. Weather was good at 18-20 celcius. I hv even travelled further than this to Grand Canyon and California for 23 hrs.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(20-04-2024, 03:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-9126.png]

SA has kept some satellite and weapons industries, 
so is a developing country with few developed world characteristic.

(21-04-2024, 10:30 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is truly beautiful and exotic. Covers Victoria Falls is a must. Good thing I went in May 2019 before covid pandemic. Weather was good at 18-20 celcius. I hv even travelled further than this to Grand Canyon and California for 23 hrs.

You should revisit the PLACE now that COVID is over.

(21-04-2024, 11:51 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You should revisit the PLACE now that COVID is over.
There isn’t the need since I hv already went. My plans is to hv winter in Hokkaido or a Skandinavian country.actually, I already visited northern, Central Europe and Scandinavia. Just that haven’t try winter. Even been to Russia as this is just next to Fonland.

(21-04-2024, 03:41 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  There isn’t the need since I hv already went. My plans is to hv winter in Hokkaido or a Skandinavian country.actually, I already visited northern, Central Europe and Scandinavia. Just that haven’t try winter. Even been to Russia as this is just next to Fonland.

The winter is extremely cold, minus 30-40c, and very depressing, there are high suicide rate in Sweden and Norway.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(21-04-2024, 04:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The winter is extremely cold, minus 30-40c, and very depressing, there are high suicide rate in Sweden and Norway.
I am surprised Norway and Sweden got high suicide rates. I thought these Skandinavia countries are happy people. Anyway, Hokkaido winter shd not be that cold compared to Harbin.