SG:Sinovac,other vaccines under WHO emergency list to be considered fully vaccinated

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ed-2096576

Now then say. This should be the right way all along.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

He noted that the WHO is a "widely accepted" reference organisation.

"It sets a 50 per cent vaccine effectiveness threshold for listing in the emergency use list. So there is some assurance of a minimum and verified standard," 

Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

There will b a mad rush liao Big Grin
Sinopharm is on its way

The number of years of experience WHO has is more than any organisation in the world.

(06-08-2021, 07:29 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  There will b a mad rush liao Big Grin
Sinopharm is on its way

But it is still not covered in the National Program right? Some old people will want the vaccine to be covered in the National Program. If there is anything wrong, care will be given.

(06-08-2021, 07:33 PM)theold Wrote:  But it is still not covered in the National Program right? Some old people will want the vaccine to be covered in the National Program. If there is anything wrong, care will be given.

I observed in some private clinics, there is a long Q for the Sinovac or Sinopharm vaccine... Big Grin

(06-08-2021, 07:33 PM)theold Wrote:  But it is still not covered in the National Program right? Some old people will want the vaccine to be covered in the National Program. If there is anything wrong, care will be given.

Probably update in coming days since they have made this decision approval

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...programme/

but aunty jink got anything to say?  Laughing

Now all of us can gather to eat mala grilled fish  nudie nudie Rotfl Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Feel like own self slap own self for OYK... Who is the one who implied that the Sinovac/Sinopharm is not safe enough about 1 month ago..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Govt has now flip-flopped and this is expected long ago. Why does the govt always ask to be slapped?

(06-08-2021, 07:18 PM)theold Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ed-2096576

so now can get free sinovac jab?

They should allow free. That batch of Sinovac is old stock.

(06-08-2021, 09:25 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  so now can get free sinovac jab?

Not yet free but likely by end Aug. Waiting for 80% to be fully vaxxed with P&M first.

Ah Ong prata ... last time says WHO approved does not mean really safe and effective. Now that P & M effectiveness against Delta sucks, no choice, u turn.

Quickly approve Sinovac so more can get vaxxed lah with VIFAP

(06-08-2021, 09:27 PM)theold Wrote:  They should allow free. That batch of Sinovac is old stock.

Sinovac can last 2 years, no worries. They can't suddenly allow free because the pte clinics already committed. Must clear this 200k doses first.

The original 200k of Sinovac should be almost used up by now. Since >70k people (x2 doses) opted for it, plus those who had allergy in first dose of Pfizer/Moderna.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(06-08-2021, 09:36 PM)starbugs Wrote:  The original 200k of Sinovac should be almost used up by now. Since >70k people (x2 doses) opted for it, plus those who had allergy in first dose of Pfizer/Moderna.

Yes, soon....

(06-08-2021, 09:31 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Not yet free but likely by end Aug. Waiting for 80% to be fully vaxxed with P&M first.

Ah Ong prata ... last time says WHO approved does not mean really safe and effective. Now that P & M effectiveness against Delta sucks, no choice, u turn.

Quickly approve Sinovac so more can get vaxxed lah with VIFAP

they only concern about their KPI. you think they really care about our wellbeing?

(06-08-2021, 09:32 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Sinovac can last 2 years, no worries. They can't suddenly allow free because the pte clinics already committed. Must clear this 200k doses first.

on the contrary , sinovac last for 6 months only. This is what i heard from PRC colleague

By now, Sinovac is coming out with 2nd version.

If you take Sinovac/ Sinopharm, you can go for an antibody test after more than 1 month. 3 months better. Because after 3 months, you can take another dose if the antibody is not there. You are more assured of your immunity.

Those Sinopharm brought in one will be fresh from manufacturing. It is always better than old stock. But it is costly. Sinopharm is also coming up with a new version liao.

Feel that for the inactivated vaccine, you don't need to keep vaccinating. It is like one-off software.

(06-08-2021, 08:56 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Feel like own self slap own self for OYK... Who is the one who implied that the Sinovac/Sinopharm is not safe enough about 1 month ago..

Can we alter the CECA for the sake of our job seekers.. Big Grin

(06-08-2021, 09:41 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  on the contrary , sinovac last for 6 months only. This is what i heard from PRC colleague

On the contrary, you hear wrongly lah  Big Grin

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...aiting-for

(06-08-2021, 09:44 PM)theold Wrote:  By now, Sinovac is coming out with 2nd version.

If you take Sinovac/ Sinopharm, you can go for an antibody test after more than 1 month. 3 months better. Because after 3 months, you can take another dose if the antibody is not there. You are more assured of your immunity.

Those Sinopharm brought in one will be fresh from manufacturing. It is always better than old stock. But it is costly. Sinopharm is also coming up with a new version liao.

Feel that for the inactivated vaccine, you don't need to keep vaccinating. It is like one-off software.

Relax lah. Should be ok. No need to do antibody test, waste money only.

Approved all the other vaccines because they want to open up for travelers to come in. Cannot afford to choose only P&M vaccinated travelers. In the first place, all other vaccines are also effective in preventing severe illness but for some reason, they keep insisting on mRNA vaccines only.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post