SG is scam haven! Scammers targeting IRAS now!

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/announc...g-iras-now
[+] 2 users Like pinkypanther's post

How come the scammers are so familiar with SG?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

How nice if they could corrupt all the files there except those belong to MIWs

(28-01-2022, 02:59 PM)Dan Wrote:  How nice if they could corrupt all the files there except those belong to MIWs

Same for PMO site, PAP Site will be EPIC

(28-01-2022, 02:59 PM)winbig Wrote:  How come the scammers are so familiar with SG?

Because we got open leg policy lor

Lots of Singaporeans are very naive and greedy. If there are freebies given and they can be easily lured in to temptations. And is also becos Singapore is a rich country with strong currency.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

If SPF dun catch them soon, where are they going to put their face? Till today no comment from them.

(28-01-2022, 03:22 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Lots of Singaporeans are very naive and greedy. If there are freebies given and they can be easily lured in to temptations. And is also becos Singapore is a rich country with strong currency.

Mostly it is greed that they become victims of scammers.......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

The next will be MAS.

PAP Huat arh!!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Issit becos most Singkies are 小贪....poonah baipoonah.

(28-01-2022, 04:11 PM)debono Wrote:  Mostly it is greed that they become victims of scammers.......
When a gimmick start appearing on their mobile phone that free I-phones will be given away, many wil start clicking the link.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(28-01-2022, 05:37 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  When a gimmick start appearing on their mobile phone that free I-phones will be given away, many wil start clicking the link.

Like what the late LKY said, there is no such thing as a free lunch.....

As the pandemic is planned we r not sure who r the scammers.
We r on our way to Credit Score system.
Even a complain at the International criminal court has no effect:
ICC  CID criminal investigation Dept

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-01-28-17-53-54.png]
Complain:
The case was lodged on 20 December 2021 by Sam White MD; Philip Hyland (PJH Law); Lois Bayliss (Broad Yorkshire Law) and retired policeman Mark Sexton; requests for assistance have been made to the likes of: International Lawyer Robert F Kennedy Jnr (U.S.) (nephew of President J.F. Kennedy); Dr Reiner Fuellmich (German Corporate Lawyer who won the case against Volkswagen-Audi’s emissions scandal); Dr. Michael Yeadon (ex-CEO of Pfizer); plus countless other doctors, professors, virologists, biologists, data experts and lawyers nationally and internationally; some of whom have already made direct contact with the police and have been acknowledged by Cressida Dick’s personal assistant, Superintendent Simpson.

(28-01-2022, 05:51 PM)singlon Wrote:  As the pandemic is planned we r not sure who r the scammers.
We r on our way to Credit Score system.
Even a complain at the International criminal court has no effect:
ICC  CID criminal investigation Dept

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-01-28-17-53-54.png]
Complain:
The case was lodged on 20 December 2021 by Sam White MD; Philip Hyland (PJH Law); Lois Bayliss (Broad Yorkshire Law) and retired policeman Mark Sexton; requests for assistance have been made to the likes of: International Lawyer Robert F Kennedy Jnr (U.S.) (nephew of President J.F. Kennedy); Dr Reiner Fuellmich (German Corporate Lawyer who won the case against Volkswagen-Audi’s emissions scandal); Dr. Michael Yeadon (ex-CEO of Pfizer); plus countless other doctors, professors, virologists, biologists, data experts and lawyers nationally and internationally; some of whom have already made direct contact with the police and have been acknowledged by Cressida Dick’s personal assistant, Superintendent Simpson.
Hello, I don’t get what you trying to say. Are you Omnipressent?

(28-01-2022, 06:02 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Hello, I don’t get what you trying to say. Are you Omnipressent?

You cannot read england

(28-01-2022, 06:02 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Hello, I don’t get what you trying to say. Are you Omnipressent?

I suspect Singlon is Omipresent 88, the style of writing gives it away...........

(28-01-2022, 06:04 PM)debono Wrote:  I suspect Singlon is Omipresent 88, the style of writing gives it away...........

u r wrong. IAM singlion when omnipresent was around and we battled sometimes
singlion is changed by Admin or her moderators to singlon.
U can check at ICC CID

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-01-28-18-12-13.png]

(28-01-2022, 06:07 PM)singlon Wrote:  u r wrong. IAM singlion when omnipresent was around and we battled sometimes
singlion is changed by Admin or her moderators to singlon.
U can check at ICC CID

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-01-28-18-12-13.png]
Haha, so funny. I hoped Corvid pandemic did not made you became like this.

I see all these until blur.

So many rubbish text messages.

All scam here and there.

Everything is FAKE.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Imagine a Robin Hood scammer that takes all the money from govt and distribute to all Singaporeans. Lol jk

No scammer will do that to benefit others lah. Stop dreaming.

(28-01-2022, 09:27 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Imagine a Robin Hood scammer that takes all the money from govt and distribute to all Singaporeans. Lol jk

No scammer will do that to benefit others lah. Stop dreaming.
Scammers are not Robin Hood, they scam people and agencies for their own benefit, and pocket the money and go missing....