SG overtake HK as most expensive City

(30-05-2023, 05:27 PM)sgh Wrote:  Spore govt very smart to think of new ways to earn monies. Long time ago we have BSD aka buyer stamp duty. Later got ABSD aka additional buyer stamp duty. Now why they never thought of implement it for COE to earn more monies? COE then create another ACOE monies come come haha

If you question them, they will Keep mention is for the ' Future gen , etc " for Singapore.
Well true but backend how it been used also " questionable "

LKY days can see he roll the people money well . LKY also not say a " good person also greed for power " but nevertheless he does do the job as PM to make at least Singaporean don't feel in deep stress

Unlike this LHL , reserves money already there in fact from LKY days build up but he like " aimless " till now don't know how much TS Holdings lost , etc and does SG profits?

SG now profits is not tactically from Investment , is like " Squeeze from OWN PEOPLE " implement GST hike , water tax increase, town council feee increase, etc

soon Public transport fee going to increase yet again already they give hint .

when ask? they will just claim due to inflation , current economics ....

BUT problem is How this current PAP use the Public funds?

(30-05-2023, 05:31 PM)theold Wrote:  It is because of our useless surgeons. Always on holiday or away. One month only a few days free. How to give feedback? This makes them in high demand. What rubbish reschedule. Then you can queue for another 6 months.

Our hospitals, except for 1, are not efficiently run. Full stop. GPs did indeed draw the crowd away but still, our hospitals are inefficient.

Another, is our dental. One treatment, one appointment. Some more so expensive. Can't all together?

You don't work in healthcare and wrote with a lot of assumptions. Healthcare workers from surgeons to nurses are overworked but you said surgeons were on vacations... one month only a few days free. Those were your words.

It's pointless to engage you further. I rest my case.

(30-05-2023, 05:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The ABSD is govt's intervention. If Oyk is the govt, he'll let market forces pan out. He's a dumb fark.

[Image: IMG-20230305-WA0005.jpg]

(30-05-2023, 05:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  well is true , like one of my friend. He actually rent the rooms to two different person. Now he chase them out rent out the whole flat.
get 3k+

A common room in a HDB flat is now rented out at $670 per person twin sharing. This means you share the room with another person who's also paying $670. True story I heard first hand from a foreigner working in a healthcare...

(30-05-2023, 06:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  A common room in a HDB flat is now rented out at $670 per person twin sharing. This means you share the room with another person who's also paying $670. True story I heard first hand from a foreigner working in a healthcare...

This is why a lot try to rent out whole flat earn more

(30-05-2023, 07:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why a lot try to rent out whole flat earn more

Need to meet HDB's criteria before renting out the whole flat. For eg, you are posted overseas.

world most expensive cabinet

definitely brings along

world most expensive city

no surprise