China is "declining power"???

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/09/24/chi...ed-states/
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

huh, collapsed already still can decline meh?
Cool 

Laughing 贼喊捉贼

Starting now. CRITICAL DATE today and tomorrow. World-wide.

CECA reports
https://youtu.be/hBkMe4TdHDQ

Then US is a rising power?

All cos of these assholes trying to instigate war .

By implying china is a declining power n weak, Uncle sam wud b seduced to launch the 1st strike against another super power which they truly undrrestimate.

The result wud b a protracted war , the entire world in tears from immense pain, suffetings n hopelessness, icbc..

When tge dust settles, most likely angmos wud b finished..

Dont go and blindly believe what is written in Ang Moh media.
In Simple, it is an addicted gambler bets wrongly on the game of Roulette?

China shd take this golden opportunity to correct down the property price.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Actually I think the other countries are too concerned about China and "rise of china".

In a sense they may be playing into Xi's ploy. Xi since he came unto power stir the South China Sea, instigated world wide propaganda war and conducted influence campaign in developing countries. Suppressive actions in Xinjiang HK and various places.

This give impression of "rising super power" and stir nationalism within China.

But we should be less concerned and see through much of it as China economy is like Japan in last 80s except much worse....the demographics is worse, their debt problems are worse....with all sorts of structural issue.

Actions of Xi is to consolidate his power in China by stirring nationalistic sentiment.

China is not a real threat....it wants to portray itself as a power.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-09-2021, 07:46 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Actually I think the other countries are too concerned about China and "rise of china".

In a sense they may be playing into Xi's ploy. Xi since he came unto power stir the South China Sea, instigated world wide propaganda war and conducted influence campaign in developing countries. Suppressive actions in Xinjiang HK and various places.

This give impression of "rising super power" and stir nationalism within China.

But we should be less concerned and see through much of it as China economy is like Japan in last 80s except much worse....the demographics is worse, their debt problems are worse....with all sorts of structural issue.

Actions of Xi is to consolidate his power in China by stirring nationalistic sentiment.

China is not a real threat....it wants to portray itself as a power.

I agree with the other countries are too concerned about China and "rise of china"

The propaganda by USA on how "dangerous" China can be has succeeded to a certain extent as they kept bombing the media. USA has continuously instigated China and China is on the defensive all these years. 

I still stick to my view that USA is "winning" so far as I have stated half a decade ago. Thankfully, China is making it as tough as possible for USA to win which is a great relief for the rest of the world. With China bearing the brunt of an aggressive USA, the rest of the world can breathe for the while and start planning/acting on how to defend themselves against USA when China is not there to attract the USA's usual wild aggressiveness.

This is especially so for ASEAN countries as USA has moved its playground from the middle east to east asia and south east asia.

China is not the real threat. USA is, especially with its economic and social model.

(30-09-2021, 08:29 AM)Levin Wrote:  I agree with the other countries are too concerned about China and "rise of china"

The propaganda by USA on how "dangerous" China can be has succeeded to a certain extent as they kept bombing the media. USA has continuously instigated China and China is on the defensive all these years. 

I still stick to my view that USA is "winning" so far as I have stated half a decade ago. Thankfully, China is making it as tough as possible for USA to win which is a great relief for the rest of the world. With China bearing the brunt of an aggressive USA, the rest of the world can breathe for the while and start planning/acting on how to defend themselves against USA when China is not there to attract the USA's usual wild aggressiveness.

This is especially so for ASEAN countries as USA has moved its playground from the middle east to east asia and south east asia.

China is not the real threat. USA is, especially with its economic and social model.

China needs to use the mass media as well to effectively fight the disinformation war on her.  

As English is used widely and understood by most people in the world, it should be used to its advantage.

(30-09-2021, 06:46 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Then US is a rising power?

ancient tensions all going down

(30-09-2021, 08:37 AM)justdoit2 Wrote:  China needs to use the mass media as well to effectively fight the disinformation war on her.  

As English is used widely and understood by most people in the world, it should be used to its advantage.

No use. They do have English media but those have been painted as untrustworthy by the western media. Even those that are not Chinese in origin are painted as not trustworthy. I was curious and started reading them and I found that while there were some bias, they only report facts, facts which the mainstream western media would not report. 

In a sense, they are similar to Al Jazeera, RT etc (OTOH, I am still trying to find out which Indian media is trustworthy though. I believed there are some but need more time to research) as they report only facts. Opinions is the part where they differ from the western media but those are opinions and it is up to one to agree or disagree.

arr China also got CGTN speak international english

Collapse imminent
https://rumble.com/vmzkhr-wehavetomovefa...ckout.html

blackswamevent 39minutes to wet ur lips.