Anyone staying up to watch France defeat Morocco?

I will be sleeping early then waking up to watch the match.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-12-2022, 06:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I will be sleeping early then waking up to watch the match.

Same same just set alarm will do

Buying some tid bits first Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(14-12-2022, 06:12 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Buying some tid bits first Big Grin
Will be chewing potatoes chips, and popcorn..... Laughing Gesti-109
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(14-12-2022, 06:15 PM)debono Wrote:  Will be chewing potatoes chips, and popcorn..... Laughing Gesti-109

Then need brush teeth again second time? I brush go sleep wake up watch 3-5 am then go sleep no need brush again.

(14-12-2022, 06:21 PM)sgh Wrote:    
Then need brush teeth again second time? I brush go sleep wake up watch 3-5 am then go sleep no need brush again.

After watching the match it is already 5 am, and about time to wake up and start a new day, so need to brush teeth after 5 am. in the morning...... Rotfl Laughter-68

(14-12-2022, 06:24 PM)debono Wrote:  After watching the match it is already 5 am, and about time to wake up and start a new day, so need to brush teeth after 5 am. in the morning...... Rotfl Laughter-68

You must be so young no need more sleep hours. I definitely need more as the sleep from 12 - 3 am is not full sleep as scared miss the match. So after 5 am confirmed fully sleeping

3am blurr n sleepy.
Last nite match was 0-0 
I saw Argentina 2-0,rub eyes back to 0-0
Shock later went up 3-0
😊

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️