SIA SQ321 Captain, are you well and fine? Is everything ok with you, Sir?

(23-05-2024, 08:33 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Everyone was seated and safety belt on. There was no injury but i suspect some pee or shit in the pants Big Grin

One of the time i scare like hell  Laughing

Another time was from Qatar to Norway.... also turbulence. That one is not so bad. South China Sea has turbulence... pretty common.
I see, if all seated then nothing much to capture.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(23-05-2024, 08:33 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Captain is missing

Where is he?

Maybe hiding somewhere dare not come out lah! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

(23-05-2024, 08:35 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I see, if all seated then nothing much to capture.    Big Grin

Likely this sq321 pilot kanjiong spider and forgot to get passengers to belt up.

Fly them aeroplane... Laughing

Smile

Where is he?

After every major incident, most companies will hold their internal inquiries to discover what went wrong.  Major stakeholders will also want to k ow what happened. After investigations internally, then SIA will probably reveal what went wrong or how they deal with the aftermath of what happened.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

I ever encountered flight turbulence
Plane went thru the dark huge cloud.
Heng not serious only a bit of shake
No announcement made from pilot

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

After sudden dropped of 6,000 feet, SIA Captain starts playing hide and seek..

Are you ok mate?

need some advice if the pilot took Pfizer or Moderna... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Geneco's post

(23-05-2024, 11:34 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why you Ozzie inbred so kaypoh? You became a retard after migrating there?

what's wrong with asking this question? why must one be afraid to ask question? is this how a fake democracy works?
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

(24-05-2024, 04:28 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  what's wrong with asking this question? why must one be afraid to ask question? is this how a fake democracy works?

So many passengers including those injured still in hospitals were seeking for answers but SIA remaining silence.

Captain isn't hurt so, no reasons why he cannot speak.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/sia-ca...ng-ye-kung

[+] 2 users Like twinkle07's post

Where is he?

At ICU

(23-05-2024, 09:21 AM)Scythian Wrote:  SIA SQ321 Captain, are you well and fine? 
Is everything ok with you, Sir?

All your passengers waiting to hear from you..

Please address them asap

Dear passengers,my head is still stuck inside my cockpit. I believe we have a soft landing despite a hard flight.

(24-05-2024, 07:39 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/sia-ca...ng-ye-kung

Ong Ye Kung is Health Minister not Transport Minister lah! Big Grin

(24-05-2024, 07:35 AM)Scythian Wrote:  So many passengers including those injured still in hospitals were seeking for answers but SIA remaining silence.

The captain wil soon face the interrogation squad. Edwin tong best fit for this job.

(23-05-2024, 08:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe hiding somewhere dare not come out lah! Big Grin

Afraid being kidnapped
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(24-05-2024, 02:38 AM)Geneco Wrote:  need some advice if the pilot took Pfizer or Moderna... Tongue

Maybe Sinovac?

Can send Edwin Tong to interrogate him with his answer me with " yes" or "no" type of questions.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(24-05-2024, 07:28 PM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Maybe Sinovac?
Must be must be... Tongue

Evil ccp tcm vaccine... Tongue

Out to Sabo sia lolololol... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(24-05-2024, 08:14 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Dear passengers,my head is still stuck inside my cockpit. I believe we have a soft landing despite a hard flight.

Worst is turbulence caught Captain ZZZzzz

Will you bet the Captain is not a Singaporean?

Thinking

(24-05-2024, 07:20 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Afraid being kidnapped

If I were him I will also be scared in case people want my life for hurting and killing their loved ones lah! Big Grin

(24-05-2024, 08:43 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  If I were him I will also be scared in case people want my life for hurting and killing their loved ones lah! Big Grin

Some passengers may even think the Captain is the prime suspect.

So far, no name being disclosed
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(24-05-2024, 07:35 AM)Scythian Wrote:  So many passengers including those injured still in hospitals were seeking for answers but SIA remaining silence.

every entity has their internal protocol especially big disaster like this. They have to follow it protocol strictly and keep mum until the company completed their investigation and make a public announcement., for pilot or the crew.

This disaster is by nature force and not man make which One cannot predict accurately. Like Our MET, how accurate are their forecast so far??? So please give the pilots some space as i do not think they want the disaster to happen like any of us, and probably they are suffering from this and need post disaster treatment themselves

(24-05-2024, 02:20 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
After sudden dropped of 6,000 feet, SIA Captain starts playing hide and seek..

Are you ok mate?

Captain is okay but you are not.

(25-05-2024, 08:32 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Some passengers may even think the Captain is the prime suspect.

So far, no name being disclosed

Maybe his pay kana cut liao lah! Big Grin Or against the new PM lah!

(24-05-2024, 08:54 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Ong Ye Kung is Health Minister not Transport Minister lah! Big Grin

Ya..

Transport minister has been investigated for corruption

is it ceca?

(25-05-2024, 01:27 PM)surfer Wrote:  Captain is okay but you are not.

Then your yearly medical checkup is long overdue..

Your blood pressure could be 185

Highly possible that SQ321 Captain.missed watching Taylor Swift concert..

Very strong possibility he's upset

(26-05-2024, 04:09 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Then your yearly medical checkup is long overdue..

Your blood pressure could be 185

You are wrong. My blood pressure has never crossed 120.🤣😛