Kevin Rudd, Australia's new U.S. envoy, will alter China playbook

(28-12-2022, 09:43 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Very convenient argument, isn't it ?

Now with Tiongkok re-emerging as a great power, AMTK now point fingers at the the Chinese accusing them of colonising others?

Fun Fact is AMTK avoid using the "C" word - replacing with  "expansionist ambitions" label. 

Sadly, that does not match with the reality - Are u aware the Africans are insulted by this same old Western hypocrisy ?

Maybe I share this photo from White Australia of 1900 will help inform you what is the REALITY: Cool

[Image: aboriginal-slaves-australia-1900.jpg]
It is so disgusting to see these natives in chains, it is such a cruel act............. crying

(27-12-2022, 11:09 PM)Niubee Wrote:  No matter what kinda sweet talks, China has to take out the 5 eyes one by one.
Of course, he needs the Iran, Russia(a suspect)...same white.

The Chinese aren't school kids when comes to global power gameplay.
They have been in this Game for a very long time ....after the fall of ancient Roman empire or their Genghis Khan invader.

From the Chinese POV, the Five Eyes is nothing more than just a re-packaged version of 八国联军...
But then China today is no like she was in 19th century....

And that makes Anglo Saxons like Kevin Rudd very nervous...That's why he choose to learn some Mandarin Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(28-12-2022, 09:56 AM)debono Wrote:  It is so disgusting to see these natives in chains, it is such a cruel act............. crying

Your crocodile tears aside, I am glad u are getting some basic historyl education about Australia in SGTalk Big Grin

(28-12-2022, 09:51 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Another weird comment from debono..who love to fake his identity as a SGreans after admitting he has zero education in SG's bilingual education.

Just let that sink in - Who will write such rubbish far removed from current reality ? Big Grin

I am only expressing facts................ Clapping

(28-12-2022, 10:15 AM)debono Wrote:  I am only expressing facts.....

Errr...."facts" ?  Tell us which one are from your post?  Rolleyes

(27-12-2022, 10:54 PM)debono Wrote:  Expansionist ambitions in China's view is that they want to annex Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and other countries via the belt and road initiative.....One case in point is that Sri Lanka who is in debt when China helped to construct its port, they fell into China's debt trap, and now the port management is taken over by China.  Also China is thinking of making that port a naval base..........

(27-12-2022, 06:45 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I don't see highly of him. Just an Aussie politician atoning for past pro-CCP sins.

Many 小粉红 in PRC wanna “fight” USA too.

Help you edit for reality.

Land of ex-con thrash