SIA ordered to pay $3,580 to Director General Police of India recliner seat failed

(27-04-2024, 03:11 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Did they engage u to complain further? Are u Indian ?

SIA can afford one A380 costing between $35 mio and $75 mio as compare to the costs to fix 2 biz class faulty electrical seats?

(27-04-2024, 03:26 PM)Scythian Wrote:  SIA can afford one A380 costing between $35 mio and $75 mio as compare to the costs to fix 2 biz class faulty electrical seats?

吃里扒外

Smile

(27-04-2024, 03:11 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Did they engage u to complain further? Are u Indian ?

SIA can afford one A380 costing between $35 mio and $75 mio as compare to the costs to fix 2 biz class faulty electrical seats?

Getting a maintenance guy to change 2 electrical fuse in fuse box says costing $500 and reimburse by deducting from SIA CEOs annual bonus.
Done

(27-04-2024, 03:46 PM)Scythian Wrote:  SIA can afford one A380 costing between $35 mio and $75 mio as compare to the costs to fix 2 biz class faulty electrical seats?

Getting a maintenance guy to change 2 electrical fuse in fuse box says costing $500 and reimburse by deducting from SIA  CEOs annual bonus.
Done
马𣎴知脸长.

If SIA is not up to the mark then, SIA should opt-out  and gracefully returned the title World's Best Airlines and only come back to contest again when SIA is 100% ready.

It's fair competition.

(27-04-2024, 02:17 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  I have your post captured in my reply and the entire Sgtalk community knows you are a bullshiter.

Wanna deny also no use  Laughing

You photoshopped the whole post using software. Dare to do, dare to own up. Dare not own up, don't do. Don't iron teeth say go gym when four times, FOUR TIMES you chickened out when I waited for you at Tiong Bahru Plaza. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Not business man but take business class.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

if the couple were sporeans will SIA entertain or not paying them >3k as compenasations ?
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

ownself damaged seat thereafter play victim

ceca people are as fat as an adult hippo

definitely his humongous butt damaged the seat

anyway since its sia,
their motherland airline
no fücks given
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(27-04-2024, 06:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You photoshopped the whole post using software. Dare to do, dare to own up. Dare not own up, don't do. Don't iron teeth say go gym when four times, FOUR TIMES you chickened out when I waited for you at Tiong Bahru Plaza. Rolleyes

Nobody believe the fugging shite LIES that you post. Deleting your own posts and trying to lie your way through it when everyone here can see who your really are is fugging laughable and just shows what a lowlife scumbag that you are.

Least of all when everyone saw your not so 80 year old hand with the fake Rolex.  We all know you are a first grade LIAR!

I never saw a fat arse middle aged CECA at Tiong Bahru plaza when I was there so cut the fugging bullshite that you turned up - you didn't.

(27-04-2024, 09:45 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Nobody believe the fugging shite LIES that you post. Deleting your own posts and trying to lie your way through it when everyone here can see who your really are is fugging laughable and just shows what a lowlife scumbag that you are.

Least of all when everyone saw your not so 80 year old hand with the fake Rolex.  We all know you are a first grade LIAR!

I never saw a fat arse middle aged CECA at Tiong Bahru plaza when I was there so cut the fugging bullshite that you turned up - you didn't.

Nobody?

Your mother told you that you have the right to speak for everybody? Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(27-04-2024, 10:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Nobody?

Your mother told you that you have the right to speak for everybody? Rolleyes

Look at all the posters laughing at you and mocking you.

Even your own mother knows that you are a CCB LIAR

Anyone stood up and say you are speaking the truth?   Laughing

(27-04-2024, 08:51 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  ownself damaged seat thereafter play victim

ceca people are as fat as an adult hippo

definitely his humongous butt damaged the seat

anyway since its sia,
their motherland airline
no fücks given

SIA had admitted liability otherwise SIA will not readily paid $3,580 plus other costs to the Director General of Police.

Why SIA didn't compensate previous passengers assigned to those 2 biz class seats?
Thinking

Do you think it's excessive for SIA to  pay US$3,580 + other costs as compensation for two faulty electrical recliner seats?

It's equivalent to almost the price of 2 return  biz class tickets Singapore/London/Singapore return.

(27-04-2024, 12:12 PM)theold Wrote:  https://twitter.com/CIDTelangana/status/...6356332951

https://www.thehansindia.com/telangana/r...-ts-842197

Promotion based on weight

SIA need to maintain its reputation even knowing that the damage was caused by the farking snake.

(28-04-2024, 08:22 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  SIA need to maintain its reputation even knowing that the damage was caused by the farking snake.

If it's for publicity and public stunts, $3580 is cheap..

(27-04-2024, 11:04 AM)Scythian Wrote:  "Singapore Airlines (SIA) has been ordered to pay two of its passengers 200,000 rupees (S$3,300) plus other costs after they filed a complaint concerning recliner seats on a flight from Hyderabad to Australia. Mr Ravi Gupta, the director-general of police in India’s Telengana state, was travelling with his wife on May 23, 2023, in business class, but found that their seats could not recline electronically. Mr Ravi said the malfunction caused them inconvenience, and he had to stay awake throughout the almost 14-hour flight despite paying 133,500 rupees in total for the plane tickets, reported the Indian news outlet Deccan Chronicle"
"200,000 rupees" to buy the already-smelly reputation of those self-entitled-CECA is both cheap and priceless....kind of like confirming w a price tag on how "Karen" a KPKB keleng can be... Big Grin 

[Image: ezgif.com-video-to-gif-9.gif]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(27-04-2024, 11:07 AM)Scythian Wrote:  SIA supposedly ranked the World's Best Airlines..
Clearly, Skytrax judges didn't fly on business class.

Ayoyo - why start another funny story ?

You don't know  SIA is NOT "supposedly" best airline to fly from India...Because SIA has done its research for certain route and know which of its lousier jets to assign to...

Don't take my words - Just ask him... Laughing

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

Is the smelly ahneh DG the same salary level as the MFA DG accused of sending his atb girlfriend panadol in diplomatic bag? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Only paid $3,580.00

From now onwards, Telengana State India Police Force policemen and families will be flying SIA for holidays.

(28-04-2024, 01:09 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is the smelly ahneh DG the same salary level as the MFA DG accused of sending his atb girlfriend panadol in diplomatic bag? Big Grin
Singapore director generals mind screwed up

An Idiot

Suggest SIA should launch an internal investigations as to who assigned the 2 biz class electronic faulty seats to Director General of Police.

How long were those 2 seats been left faulty and not rectified b4 flights taking off?

Was there any other passengers complaints about both seats b4 this?

How the amount of $3,580 compensation and other costs derived from?

(28-04-2024, 03:35 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Suggest SIA should launch an internal investigations as to who assigned the 2 biz class electronic faulty seats to Director General of Police.

How long were those 2 seats been left faulty and not rectified b4 flights taking off?

Was there any other passengers complaints about both seats b4 this?

How the amount of $3,580 compensation and other costs derived from?

Could this be an orchestrated public stunt

Singtel dying because of Optus

SIA will die because of Air India . . .10 years later

Again eaten up due to stupidity

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/compani...ia%20group.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?