SIA passenger says scared of flying before the incident and is "even more scared now

"SIA passenger says scared of flying before the incident and is "even more scared now"."

https://www.9news.com.au/national/twelve...d%20now%22.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

"The hospital said it had provided medical care to a total of 104 people and 20 remained in intensive care, including three Australians.

One man told 9News he had five family members on board, four of whom were injured, including his wife, who suffered a broken jaw.

British passenger Josh Silverstone was lucky to walk out of hospital with just a chipped tooth and cut eye after he hit his head.

He said he was scared of flying before the incident and is "even more scared now"."
https://www.9news.com.au/national/twelve...d%20now%22.

Me also scare of riding motorbike after my accident
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(24-05-2024, 06:16 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Me also scare of riding motorbike after my accident

All Passengers paid a premium to fly on SIA, the World's Best Airlines now, hit with one death and 124  injuries and what they heard from SIA CEO is he's deeply saddened.

What happened to the Captain, we are worried?

(24-05-2024, 07:46 AM)Scythian Wrote:  All Passengers paid a premium to fly on SIA, the World's Best Airlines now, hit with one death and 124  injuries and what they heard from SIA CEO is he's deeply saddened.

What happened to the Captain, we are worried?

Who is we?

Now more people dared not fly on Booing!

Alex Tan's beloved AMTK sibeh jialat liao!  Rotfl

CNBC reported shares fell 7.6% today.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

Me scare scare meimei lape me  Disappointed

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-05-2024, 09:04 AM)winbig Wrote:  Who is we?

Scythian and his aussie sheep? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Move on. Pple will still fly 4 whatever u say. There is no better alternative than to take the plane.

Just wait for Hyperloop...no need to fly to other countries.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Think many people cancelled their holidays trip abroad for a while until gut comes back
No joke serious turbulence can happens anytime since weather is quite bad these days

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

SIA stock macham curse la.... annouce good profit but heavy dilution because of covid...and this shit happens why like that fk la

Maybe the captain thought it was only a bad dream