SIA up dividend … HUAT HAR

Who gives a flying fugg about the turbulence ….   Laughing

Bought SIA during the covid lockdown  Clapping  Gesti-109

https://thesmartinvestor.com.sg/singapor...rice-soar/

For the second half of FY2024 (2H FY2024), SIA’s revenue rose 5.3% year on year to S$9.9 billion but operating profit fell nearly 20% year on year to S$1.2 billion because of higher expenses.

The group declared a final dividend of S$0.38 per share, taking its total FY2024 dividend to S$0.48.

This level of dividend was higher than the previous year’s S$0.38 and SIA’s shares provide a trailing dividend yield of 7.1%.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Based on share price the dividend percentage still lose to some reits. And since you are buy and hold I also think reits will rise up in future I am sure. It is like COVID you take a gamble on SIA. Now I take a gamble at Reits.

(22-05-2024, 12:19 PM)sgh Wrote:  Based on share price the dividend percentage still lose to some reits. And since you are buy and hold I also think reits will rise up in future I am sure. It is like COVID you take a gamble on SIA. Now I take a gamble at Reits.

Covid … I bought many, including banks, infrastructure-related, Reit and Telco.

I was thinking, if covid kills everyone …. no point having $$, if covid dun kill everyone, these shares will rebound

Lucky today no share trading. 

SIA saved by the public holiday. But tomorrow?

Laughing

(22-05-2024, 02:35 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Lucky today no share trading. 

Not like the place crash … turbulence is bery common, the white ex-colonial traxh die of heart attack … no turbulence also might get heart attack

(22-05-2024, 02:35 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Lucky today no share trading. 

Tomorrow SIA stock sure short and sold down until cannot recognise home. Unless SIA step in buy up to destroy those short sellers. But they just give dividends and 8 months bonus and repaid debts still got free cash to do share buy back?

(22-05-2024, 02:38 PM)sgh Wrote:  Tomorrow SIA stock sure short and sold down until cannot recognise home. Unless SIA step in buy up to destroy those short sellers. But they just give dividends and 8 months bonus and repaid debts still got free cash to do share buy back?

Lets see

(22-05-2024, 02:39 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Lets see

If you play along with those short sellers see how low they sell to you. You use cash pay up not scared. Those players most no cash to hold so will be forced to buy up if cannot cover back but any big boys going to push up the price to destroy them? We shall see.