SINGTEL is the worst company in SG.

Be warn.....never accept any FREEEEE stuff that comes with your mobile or home plan.

Its very difficult to cancel unless u go Q at their shop. 

I just cancel my home Internet plan with them becos they say come with 6 mths FREE TV for $12pm. I said $12pm u dare say FREE? 6 mths later if u forget to cancel.....good luck!

If only POLICE willing to look into all their scams, I will submit all documents!

after 6 months, they come n take back the tv ah?

Dirty Telco tricks..for decades already.

One can sign up online but cannot go online to cancel plan.

(10-08-2021, 05:34 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Dirty Telco tricks..for decades already.

One can sign up online but cannot go online to cancel plan.

Yup online doesn't shows at all. Infact I saw many stupid useless plan being added wo my knowledge. Today almost hv a fighting session with 2 staff there. Can terminate with them better do so. M1 is much better!

I have dumped Singtel broadband long time ago.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(10-08-2021, 05:59 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Yup online doesn't shows at all. Infact I saw many stupid useless plan being added wo my knowledge. Today almost hv a fighting session with 2 staff there. Can terminate with them better do so. M1 is much better!

M1 has best telco products on market. They understand consumer needs.

(10-08-2021, 06:14 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I have dumped Singtel broadband long time ago.

Buy Starhub. Big Grin

Ya singtel suck

Singtel has a bad reputation from employees who work there. It seems the whole managment is upside down.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(10-08-2021, 07:44 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Singtel has a bad reputation from employees who work there. It seems the whole managment is upside down.

The staff there even told me to move to M1.

B an informed consumer... read between the fine lines... do research... not sure asks n asks...  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Thats why after investing so much all these decades yet the share price is pathetic.

(10-08-2021, 05:24 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Be warn.....never accept any FREEEEE stuff that comes with your mobile or home plan.

Its very difficult to cancel unless u go Q at their shop. 

I just cancel my home Internet plan with them becos they say come with 6 mths FREE TV for $12pm. I said $12pm u dare say FREE? 6 mths later if u forget to cancel.....good luck!

If only POLICE willing to look into all their scams, I will submit all documents!
I never trust Singtel services.  Many a times, they promised, but failed to deliver.  Example, few years back, they agreed to waive my internet investigation charges, and my billing was billed with that charge.  Totally, very dis-organised.  Worst still, call their hotline and they not only took at least 30 mins to pick-up, it even routed to KL.  Can never ever solved problems on their hot-line.  Now, I am so happy installing my home broadband with M1.

(10-08-2021, 07:47 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  The staff there even told me to move to M1.

My neighbour left Singtel and went to M1. 

Singtel acquired NCS, Optus and Trustware. It is too big for their bad management and poor procedures to be able to handle. 

Even if their Top Management planned, it can be 5 years long but only the last mile in the 5th year then they scramble and regret. Pushing down the action and forcing out the results.

Win the World but lost your Soul.