SMU law student kpkb about some game-based assessment test he cannot pass

https://www.domainofexperts.com/2024/04/...-game.html

strawberry spotted

The assessment is correct, less likely to bounce back. Let me explain why that conclusion as many wonder why since on the contrary she persisted for 3 hours to clear the game. The game is designed for you to take the failure and move on, i.e. you cannot expect to win every case and you just have to let go and admit defeat, move on. Whilst it is true courage and determination in her part to want to ace it and clear it, she is not optimising her resources for the outcome. She is extremely competitive and will do anything to ensure she gets her whatever outcome she wanted. She will make a very good entrepreneur but at the same time if things do not go her way, she is likely to drain all her resources and KO.

How you know is a she?

(06-04-2024, 02:28 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  How you know is a she?

Guys don't write like that. Lol

how do guys write?

Game is the heart of everything these days.

Even a lawyer has to strategies against the game his opponent is playing.

You better be trained up for games.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-04-2024, 01:06 AM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  strawberry spotted

It sure sounds like sour grapes.  It has been said that a poor workman blames his tools.

SMU Students only know how to talk to Bollywood

Terrible to even employ them

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Talk to bollywood? Whatcha mean?

(06-04-2024, 06:49 PM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  Talk to bollywood? Whatcha mean?

Lack ability to analyse

So they just repeat the same answers 20 or 30 times with me

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(06-04-2024, 03:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Game is the heart of everything these days.

Even a lawyer has to strategies against the game his opponent is  playing.

You better be trained up for games.

Trained for games and ability to steal rice bowls

Do we need more doctors or lawyers?

(06-04-2024, 02:28 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  How you know is a she?

Must be a gal lah.. If guy and been thru army, will know what it mean by live to fight another day.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..