SMU student gets caning, jail for molesting woman

Degree of sexual exploitation was high, Lee's touch on the victim 'more than fleeting', says judge. Angry

What is happening to our society? ...so many cases of sexual offenses in our top schools SMU NUS ...

“The circumstances showed that Mr Lee brazenly overrode the victim’s unequivocal rejection of his act and unabashedly continued to gratify himself.”

The defence had also argued that the incident was not a prolonged act.

However, the judge noted that Lee had admitted to rubbing his genitals on the victim for up to 25 seconds until ejaculation. The victim had estimated that the act lasted nine seconds, but the judge noted that this does not account for the period that she was asleep.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/10...dy-session

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

In time of Ahkua Ma4desk do be carFul.
Man and woman role are underatacked
apart from being poisoned until sterile.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Nowadays those girls also one kind one dress until so sexist and heavy make up.

How come so 饥不可耐? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

This case so darn funny yet so sad

I did such things so many times lost count and always consensual because i know how to warm their cockles, a skill cannot be taught

This case is quite funny

(26-10-2021, 08:15 AM)dynamite Wrote:  This case is quite funny

In what way.....? Thinking

that woman also not simple

25 seconds to ruin 25 years of parent's love and care.

Seriously if she is not at least blowing you, don't bother... only 25 seconds is bad... And she humiliated him further with 9 seconds... Lol

The whole story sounds strange. She seemed to be willing to be alone with him and didn’t seem to be fearful even after his initial actions

(26-10-2021, 08:10 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  This case so darn funny yet so sad

I did such things so many times lost count and always consensual because i know how to warm their cockles, a skill cannot be taught

Warm the cockles of my heart, by Jamus Lim....? Laughing

There will be a stain in your career path so use your big head first, and your small head last, ok?

(26-10-2021, 08:19 AM)debono Wrote:  In what way.....? Thinking

The description of the whole account.

(26-10-2021, 10:04 AM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  There will be a stain in your career path so use your big head first, and your small head last, ok?

Sometimes the small head don't want to obey the big head, that is where the problem lies.... Laughing

(26-10-2021, 04:56 PM)Hi debono Wrote:  Sometimes the small head don't want to obey the big head, that is where the problem lies.... Laughing
Temptations runs high. Sometimes, cannot control.

(26-10-2021, 04:56 PM)debono Wrote:  Sometimes the small head don't want to obey the big head, that is where the problem lies.... Laughing

Sometimes what seem free and convenient can become very costly and inconvenient for example touching squeezing classmates, office ladies, other people's girlfriend or wife, strangers on buses and trains although the trigger can be so hard to control isn't it?

He should appeal and get a good lawyer. One that is able to get to the bottom of the case. There are still many questionable points.