Food delivery rider berated to the point of begging & in tears for

🚲 This food delivery rider was berated for not being a S'porean or PR to the point he was begging & in tears. 

➡️ http://bit.ly/3JzjlFg

Follow us on @mothershipsg

A bit harsh but if the guy is caught the law is even harsher.....because it is a serious crime ..

[Image: WwwCBh1.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Actually, it is ok to have more 50k FWs

but PAP must reduce 50k FTs

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Deserved it ….. send him back!!

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(12-03-2023, 08:39 PM)Ola Wrote:  Actually, it is ok to have more 50k FWs

but PAP must reduce 50k FTs

That I will support............................ Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

india variant black fungus ganges sewage CECA baboons … bery good bauya tears one ….. cry fake one

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(12-03-2023, 08:44 PM)debono Wrote:  That I will support............................ Big Grin

The confronting man has no job for 4 years and has been doing food delivery job for 4 years.

He is scared that this foreign food rider steals his delivery job away.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Shouldn't the company that employ him be severely punish too? Obviously the company knows.

And why PAP suka suka give visa to any Tom dick and Harry but super difficult for PRC?
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

(12-03-2023, 09:15 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Shouldn't the company that employ him be severely punish too? Obviously the company knows.

And why PAP suka suka give visa to any Tom dick and Harry but super difficult for PRC?

No. The company is not aware.

In the video, the food rider is a foreign Indian but the food app account showed a Malay name.
It means he is using someone account to do food delivery.

(12-03-2023, 09:23 PM)forum456 Wrote:  No. The company is not aware.

In the video, the food rider is a foreign Indian but the food app account showed a Malay name.

So blame the app meh? It's still the employers fault.
U go join some good apps they all ask for proof of identity. Where got suka suka let people join especially when payment is involved.

(12-03-2023, 09:27 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  So blame the app meh? It's still the employers fault.
U go join some good apps they all ask for proof of identity. Where got suka suka let people join especially when payment is involved.

no. the company knows the Malay name of the food account.
the company will call up the Malay guy and ask him why his account and password are being used by the foreign Indian.
the police can also question the foreign Indian on how he has the Malay guy account.

it is likely the Malay guy asked the foreign Indian to do delivery because all the earnings will go to his bank account.
Then he will share the earning with the foreign Indian guy.

(12-03-2023, 09:31 PM)forum456 Wrote:  no. the company knows the Malay name of the food account.
the company will call up the Malay guy and ask him why his account and password are being used by the foreign Indian.
the police can also question the foreign Indian on how he has the Malay guy account.

Ok then it's PAP fault for giving beggars 30 days to work here. Normally ICA will check if visitors got sufficient $ to stay here wan. But maybe ahnn PAP love deep deep....no need check.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

These people are desperate, either go hungry or break the law to work

Better than be a thief or robber, like those wearing white
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(12-03-2023, 09:31 PM)forum456 Wrote:  no. the company knows the Malay name of the food account.

it is likely the Malay guy asked the foreign Indian to do delivery because all the earnings will go to his bank account.
Then he will share the earning with the foreign Indian guy.

That is a strong possibility................ Big Grin

(12-03-2023, 09:23 PM)forum456 Wrote:  No. The company is not aware.

If no spot check a pass is just a pass.

Ft already steal our white collar jobs and forced sinkie into grab delivery. Now FT also stealing delivery jobs. Wtf. I don't blame the FT, if grab allow him to take the job, curse grab. If a sinkie or pr let the ft use his identity for the job, shame him publicly for letting ft have the job.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(12-03-2023, 10:20 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ft already steal our white collar jobs and forced sinkie into grab delivery. Now FT also stealing delivery jobs. Wtf. I don't blame the FT, if grab allow him to take the job, curse grab. If a sinkie or pr let the ft use his identity for the job, shame him publicly for letting ft have the job.

There is merit in your suggestion.................... Big Grin