M'sian beauty pageant contestant slammed for saying she wished she was born in China

"I can't use my photos... the photographer can't shoot... I can't take it any longer... Why was I born in a kampung in Malaysia instead of a city in China? I love China, I love Japan."

Lee subsequently put up a statement on Instagram Story in which she said that some of the accusations against her were false.

She added that she was "being emotional" regarding the photographer and that she had received a warning from the organisers of Miss International Malaysia about her comments.

https://mothership.sg/2022/03/malaysia-r...ontestant/
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

要在中國混,自好講這個

Don’t think she will win even if she strips naked and let the judges dig her meow meow Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

What can we expect from a country running by Bumi?

Mothership don't like anyone who is Pro-China one - Just ask GY...even-though he is no Mr Universe...

E.g. when the media's interviewer asking anti-China question that GY nicely rebutted.... Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

What does photo editing skill got to do with born in boleh land or china..

Why never say not born in sinkie land. See our photo editing skills no up is it?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

what wrong with her saying her wish

too many mat bodoh ..i also can say I wish i have a big banana

(20-02-2023, 09:51 AM)theold Wrote:  "I can't use my photos... the photographer can't shoot... I can't take it any longer... Why was I born in a kampung in Malaysia instead of a city in China? I love China, I love Japan."

Lee subsequently put up a statement on Instagram Story in which she said that some of the accusations against her were false.

She added that she was "being emotional" regarding the photographer and that she had received a warning from the organisers of Miss International Malaysia about her comments.

https://mothership.sg/2022/03/malaysia-r...ontestant/

Migrate to China lah! Big Grin So simple leh!

Nvml. Xmm 发脾气,ok lah

Japan's photographic skill is very good.

(20-02-2023, 02:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Migrate to China lah! Big Grin So simple leh!

China not run by PAP...otherwise now got 3b pop liao. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

Her teeth a bit crooked. That's why she looks weird when she smiles. But this kind of teeth is popular in Japan, so maybe she should really move to JP.

有小虎牙,小蛮腰,随便一点可以啦

(20-02-2023, 12:09 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  What can we expect from a country running by Bumi?

The bummi photographer really useless. Mess up her photographs

Laughing

(20-02-2023, 03:07 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  China not run by PAP...otherwise now got 3b pop liao. Rotfl

But she's a Malaysian lah! Big Grin