ST Praised Ng Kok Song But Ignored Tan Kin Lian

https://mustsharenews.com/the-straits-ti...-kin-lian/

Those who have kids should asked themselves, do they want their kids to grow up being the minority of their own country.

This election had shown us sinkie land population is 5.5 or 5.6 m, but eligible voters only 2.9, meaning 2.6 to 2.7m are foreigners.

A few more years, sinkie population will be less than foreigners. Like that sinkie guys still served NS for F...k.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

ST is owned by PaP

good things about their own, they blast out loud

bad things about Oppos, they blast louder

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(09-09-2023, 07:32 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Those who have kids should asked themselves, do they want their kids to grow up being the minority of their own country.

This election had shown us sinkie land population is 5.5 or 5.6 m, but eligible voters only 2.9, meaning 2.6 to 2.7m are foreigners.

A few more years, sinkie population will be less than foreigners. Like that sinkie guys still served NS for F...k.

You are assuming that every Singaporean is of voting age.

On the other hand,  I think the total population number you quoted is several months behind time.  Now is 6.014 million

Before we lose our country in our own country, better vote pap out to save the country.

(09-09-2023, 08:57 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  You are assuming that every Singaporean is of voting age.

On the other hand,  I think the total population number you quoted is several months behind time.  Now is 6.014 million
Singaporean 1.4m peeple went to collect S$1k?.

(09-09-2023, 10:49 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Singaporean 1.4m peeple went to collect S$1k?.
When S$7 Billion coming?.
https://mustsharenews.com/majulah-package-pm-lee/

Only low ses pdf like lksmlj reads such low ses papers

(09-09-2023, 08:57 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  You are assuming that every Singaporean is of voting age.

Thx for telling me that the situation is worse than I thought. So parents out there, time to wake up and think hard.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..