STI fell thru support of 3200

Funds are selling . 3180 now.

RUNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!! rUN nnnnnnnnnn !!! Never said din never warnings… Runnnnnnnnnnnn !!!! 

Bomb

STI was 3487 at post covid peak.
Until now it only fell 8.5% from peak

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-05-2022, 03:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  STI was 3487 at post covid peak.
Until now it only fell 8.5% from peak

Markets overconfident now pay back time … STI will retest the previous Low of 2200 by enD of the years 

crying

There was no reason why STI keep staying above 200ma last few months while many indices like Djia, Nasdaq, Nikkei, Hsi etc had been way below 200ma. Likely funds were singing how good/great our economy is to suck retailers to carry for them, until 6th May hell broke lose.

(12-05-2022, 04:37 PM)A2Z Wrote:  There was no reason why STI keep staying above 200ma last few months while many indices like Djia, Nasdaq, Nikkei, Hsi etc had been way below 200ma. Likely funds were singing how good/great our economy is to suck retailers to carry for them, until 6th May hell broke lose.
The answer is very simple.

These markets went up way above the levels jn Dec 2019 before covid ....until now it has not fallen back to before covid.

STI stayed below Dec 2019 levels all the way.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-05-2022, 04:37 PM)A2Z Wrote:  There was no reason why STI keep staying above 200ma last few months while many indices like Djia, Nasdaq, Nikkei, Hsi etc had been way below 200ma. Likely funds were singing how good/great our economy is to suck retailers to carry for them, until 6th May hell broke lose. 
Last two years markets flooded with newbies… making chicken feet pretending like Guru… driving soooooo many to Bedok reservoir Huaaaaat aghhhh!!!

Thumbsup

Today HK down 444
That number very sensitive in Cantonese.

ALL THE NEWBE OPTIONS TRADERS WHO SIGN UP WITH THE MANY OPTIONS GYRUS
ALL DI E AH

THOMAS YIN WILL GO BACK AND BECOME A AIRCRAFT TECHICIAN AGAIN

(12-05-2022, 05:20 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  ALL THE NEWBE OPTIONS TRADERS WHO SIGN UP WITH THE  MANY OPTIONS GYRUS
ALL DI E AH

You see la those newbies sibey Yaya babaya options dare to touch never pity them let them rooting 

Clapping

I don't expect STI to move much.

The bloodbath is at NASDAQ

Look at those YouTuber the last one year keep posting how to earn money put fund into many types of investment including Bitcoin etc. Those Guru keep spamming your Facebook with those pop up ads.

(12-05-2022, 05:20 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  ALL THE NEWBE OPTIONS TRADERS WHO SIGN UP WITH THE  MANY OPTIONS GYRUS
ALL DI E AH

do not he was a technician

(12-05-2022, 05:25 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  You see la those newbies sibey Yaya babaya options dare to touch never pity them let them rooting 

Clapping

he is having a webminar tonite at 8 pm,sent reminder few times on sms email

STI is 3165 at close below support line 3200. down 60.9 point. 1.89%.
not too small a drop.
don't be over confident on Sti.
today's drop is quite broad base... banks in particular Dbs, reits, tech counters... all drop.