SMRT suspended staff who stopped skateboarder in the station

https://www.facebook.com/566549713366262...145860613/

The staff appears to be doing his job.

Why is he suspended?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

OH FUGG .... just game those skateboarders licenses to skate there, next bicycle also wants, parkour can, roller bladers ............

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS0bPDRhGvh/

Looks like accidentally bang into the child while trying to stop him.

It's very minor ...like that also get suspended.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The smrt manager who wrote that letter is the one who should be suspended.

H did a good job what. If not people complain he not doing his job

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Is this game included in Olympic ?...gold medal leh

PAP lacks ethics and can be seen in their civil service and also GLCs who are charged in court. Now, even a dumb MRT PR Manager also cannot differentiate what is right nor wrong.

Chan CS ( Heng SK/ Ng Chee Meng as previous MoE) is not even equipped to lead and educate his Stat Board. If skate boarder can ride, then bicycles and e-scooter can also zoom in & out of MRT premises, lor.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

what if it drop on people's leg

train bus got no space for both

even lugguage

i am always worried the wheel run into my toe if on slippers

Morale of the story, it's just a job, closed 1 eye. No one will thank you for putting a stop to skateboarding in the train station premise, but when something go wrong and went public, the ground level people are the ones facing the punishment.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(21-08-2021, 05:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The staff appears to be doing his job.

Why is he suspended?

Exactly.  Why suspend a staff for doing his job?  The person making the decision to suspend the staff for doing his job should be suspended instead.  He/she is not fit to be in that supervisory position

(21-08-2021, 06:52 PM)UArielCasper Wrote:  Morale of the story, it's just a job, closed 1 eye. No one will thank you for putting a stop to skateboarding in the train station premise, but when something go wrong and went public, the ground level people are the ones facing the punishment.
This is what will happen when the wrong person is given the supervisory position.  SMRT must conduct an investigation into the suspension of the staff for doing his job.

(21-08-2021, 05:45 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  https://www.instagram.com/p/CS0bPDRhGvh/

The MRT staff may be doing his job. But that's not the way to do it. He should stop the guy and warn him not to skate on MRT plateform. The MRT staff is such a big guy. Pushing the young skater with such force and near the steps is dangerous. What if he fell down the steps fatally. The MRT staff should take appropriate action and not act rashly. Imo the MRT management is not wrong in suspending the said staff for the thuggish behaviour towards the young skater.

No skateboarding sign around? Any damages around that area will b fined heavily... BTW video quite blur is he a mrt staff?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(22-08-2021, 12:44 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  No skateboarding sign around? Any damages around that area will b fined heavily... BTW video quite blur is he a mrt staff?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS1V4Xdl4FR/

[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

Flabbergasted......such can occur here, hopefully not in cabinet.

(22-08-2021, 12:23 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  The MRT staff may be doing his job. But that's not the way to do it. He should stop the guy and warn him not to skate on MRT plateform. The MRT staff is such a big guy. Pushing the young skater with such force and near the steps is dangerous. What if he fell down the steps fatally. The MRT staff should take appropriate action and not act rashly. Imo the MRT management is not wrong in suspending the said staff for the thuggish behaviour towards the young skater.

From the way the SMRT staff caught up with the skater from a different direction, the skater may have ignore warning from the SMRT and make an escape.

SMRT need to conduct a thorough investigation into the incident instead of just blaming the staff for crashing into the skater without knowing what had transpired

(22-08-2021, 01:42 AM)justdoit2 Wrote:  From the way the SMRT staff caught up with the skater from a different direction, the skater may have ignore warning from the SMRT and make an escape.

SMRT need to conduct a thorough investigation into the incident instead of just blaming the staff for crashing into the skater without knowing what had transpired

The guy was not making an escape. He was practising his skateboard jumping over the steps. The MRT staff just rush over and forcefully push him over. That is a very intentional rash act by the MRT staff. This action is similar to the traffic enforcer who sidekick a speeding PMD sending him flying dangerously onto the road pavement.

https://www.instagram.com/sgfollowsall/?...e=ig_embed&ig_rid=2765aa8a-3a93-4c4a-9c2d-976250c43be3&ig_mid=B3C13973-7F39-4FED-A19A-473A02CE212A

I will fly kick the kid stomach if i am the staff. Jail me lor. I bankrupt anyway.

Always hear 2 sides of the story...

We need to hear why the security guard is doing it that way... Maybe his supervisor threatened him if he didn't put a stop to it, he loses his job.. End up he did put a stop to it, he still lose his job..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

So bad it have end this way... maybe next time call police is better for all party.. sometime call police already game over and no evidence already.

(22-08-2021, 02:23 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  The guy was not making an escape. He was practising his skateboard jumping over the steps. The MRT staff just rush over and forcefully push him over. That is a very intentional rash act by the MRT staff. This action is similar to the traffic enforcer who sidekick a speeding PMD sending him flying dangerously onto the road pavement.

https://www.instagram.com/sgfollowsall/?...e=ig_embed&ig_rid=2765aa8a-3a93-4c4a-9c2d-976250c43be3&ig_mid=B3C13973-7F39-4FED-A19A-473A02CE212A

The guy thinks MRT is his playground. He should not be playing his skateboarding nor jumping over the steps.  He himself will fall and break his bones, without MRT staff pushing him over.  This is good decisive action after giving him warning.

The skateboarder should be jailed for such a rash act. Did MRT send any of their staff for Jackie Chan "Fly Hug & Roll" action?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?