Sad News : Malaysian Singer Siti Sarah passes away from Covid19

[Image: 4VtaR8O.jpg]

Pregnant, COVID-19 positive Malaysian singer Siti Sarah Raisuddin dies

Malaysian singer Siti Sarah Raisuddin, who had been battling COVID-19, died on Monday (Aug 9) at the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre, Malaysian media reported.

The 37-year-old had been pregnant with her fourth child.

Doctors performed surgery and managed to save the baby, a boy who was named Ayash Affan.

However, the singer never got to hold her son, as she died at 5.13am.

Siti Sarah, her husband Shuib Sepahtu and their three other children – Uwais Alqarni, 10; Dzahira Talita Zahra, eight; and Ariq Matin, six – ]were found to be COVID-19 positive in July, after a domestic helper contracted the virus.

The singer was hospitalised on Aug 4 when her oxygen levels plummeted, and was put into intensive care.

Shuib, whose real name is Shahmira Muhamad, shared the news of her passing on Instagram.

Doctors performed surgery and managed to save the baby, a boy who was named Ayash Affan.

However, the singer never got to hold her son, as she died at 5.13am.

Siti Sarah, her husband Shuib Sepahtu and their three other children – Uwais Alqarni, 10; Dzahira Talita Zahra, eight; and Ariq Matin, six – were found to be COVID-19 positive in July, after a domestic helper contracted the virus.

The singer was hospitalised on Aug 4 when her oxygen levels plummeted, and was put into intensive care.

Shuib, whose real name is Shahmira Muhamad, shared the news of her passing on Instagram.

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com...ies-274411

https://youtu.be/SJh9gkjyqb0

[Image: IMG-20210809-WA0012.jpg]

Based on what he said, If hadi awang will to get covid 19 and die, he will have to thank the virus for helping him to meet allah.

(09-08-2021, 08:32 PM)Great Wrote:  Based on what he said, If hadi awang will to get covid 19 and die, he will have to thank the virus for helping him to meet allah.

If his belief is so strong ...I think death is not a problem because it is a way to heaven and eternal life.

Those who scared don't have enough faith.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.