Sad story of 55yo middle age man in S'pore

https://www.tiktok.com/@sgcoolguy1974/vi...3957242114?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Watching the video of stress he faces....if he remains single I think his life is much smoother.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Tell that to your mom...I am sure she wants you to get married and have some children. She would be disappointed that the blood line ends at your side!

The video is self contradictory.
I was expecting him to jump at the end.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Know of many single men and women who approached their nieces and nephews to be the donees of their LPA, and all reject.

Hair drop still healthy?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(20-10-2023, 09:28 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Tell that to your mom...I am sure she wants you to get married and have some children. She would be disappointed that the blood line ends at your side!

Bloodline ? Today ...day and age got such thinking?

What blood you believe is passed down ...100yrs from now?

(20-10-2023, 08:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Watching the video of stress he faces....if he remains single I think his life is much smoother.

Life will be smoother for Singaporeans and future generations of Singaporeans if you remain single and don't pass your genes down.  If you go make four or five SgBufflets, rubber stamps of your badself, that would be four or five more retards who vote unwisely for the wrong party like the one which has members who tell rape stories.

We don't need whiners like you.  And more whiners from you.  We can replace your genes which will soon enter middle age (age 40 to 59) with superior ones from import.  Singapore will not become barren with nobody to live, work, and play here.  Orh Luak can vanish but mala will flourish.  No worries.  We will retain our Han identity as the Han language is still being spoken, and even spoken to a much higher level of proficiency nao. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(20-10-2023, 09:56 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Hair drop still healthy?

Hair loss is not necessarily a sign of bad health.  Look at George Yeo and Tharman.  In fact, of the 3 Presidential candidates, Tharman was the youngest and had/has the least hair, but all were relatively healthy for their respective ages.

Many peepur died in their fifties or sixties with a head full of black hair.

(20-10-2023, 09:45 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  The video is self contradictory.
I was expecting him to jump at the end.

39% of videos are contradictory anyway.

You are already a contradiction.  Whine here about PAP, but come to GE, you push the rubber stamp into the box for "Lightning".  Rotfl

(20-10-2023, 09:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Bloodline ? Today ...day and age got such thinking?

You are the end product passed down from your ancestors....everyone of them probably met with some hardships during their journey but still decided to pass down that genes....life is very simple, eat, sleep, shit and reproduce...just like all animals...Don make it sound so complicated not to get married!

(20-10-2023, 10:26 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You are the end product passed down from your ancestors....everyone of them probably met with some hardships during their journey but still decided to pass down that genes....life is very simple, eat, sleep, shit and reproduce...just like all animals...Don make it sound so complicated not to get married!

You think animals can understand bloodline or care about bloodline. Its lust sex drive ...nature programming but no condom ...few months later the offspring pop out.

Animals don't plan, animals are driven by instincts be it sex of hunger.

But humans can think ahead and plan ahead.

Don't think it's your duty to maintain human race because world got 8B people

like dat arr Go and die
singlion 72 going 73 wants to live 100
no pakcham so stupid pump poisons ownself

(20-10-2023, 10:01 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Life will be smoother for Singaporeans and future generations of Singaporeans if you remain single and don't pass your genes down.  If you go make four or five SgBufflets, rubber stamps of your badself, that would be four or five more retards who vote unwisely for the wrong party like the one which has members who tell rape stories.

We don't need whiners like you.  And more whiners from you.  We can replace your genes which will soon enter middle age (age 40 to 59) with superior ones from import.  Singapore will not become barren with nobody to live, work, and play here.  Orh Luak can vanish but mala will flourish.  No worries.  We will retain our Han identity as the Han language is still being spoken, and even spoken to a much higher level of proficiency nao. Rolleyes

(20-10-2023, 10:01 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Hans have the best genes because fücking our own mother is a tradition and one way to retain our genes.

[Image: image-25.png]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

(20-10-2023, 10:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You think animals can understand bloodline or care about bloodline. Its lust sex drive ...nature programming but no condom ...few months later the offspring pop out.

Animals don't plan, animals are driven by instincts be it sex of hunger.

But humans can think ahead and plan ahead.

Don't think it's your duty to maintain human race because world got 8B people

You think and plan too much that's why you are still single. Human race will end if they choose to think like you! Person with ED long to get a gf and a wife but you with a functioning kkj opt to remain single....how ironic!

(20-10-2023, 09:56 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Know of many single men and women who approached their nieces and nephews to be the donees of their LPA, and all reject.

Why receive money all reject?

(20-10-2023, 09:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Bloodline ? Today ...day and age got such thinking?

How difficult is it for your forefathers to come over here in a junk ship, settled down and spread the seeds and when it is your time....calling it quits seems the most easy way out..you have a lot to explain if you happen to see them again! Lol

Ah butt often mentioned china young ppl's "let it rot" attitude, maybe kena influenced by them? Those ppl are called NEET - no education no employment no training

If you learn the wisdom of I Ching, 
五十知天命, you will learn to let go lah. Rotfl

Let go your unhappiness, life is short.
Dont angry becos of someone mistake.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://m.sohu.com/a/364850300_475768/?pvid=000115_3w_a

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-10-2023, 05:33 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If you learn the wisdom of I Ching, 
五十知天命, you will learn to let go lah. Rotfl

Let go your unhappiness, life is short.
Dont angry becos of someone mistake.

True live one day at a time, what come tomorrow alos we dont know.
why be sad, dont need money to be happy.

so long one is free from stress ,

(20-10-2023, 08:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Watching the video of stress he faces....if he remains single I think his life is much smoother.

because in singapore, there is no safety net if you are unemployed.

you can don't eat but your children and sick parents need to eat.

(20-10-2023, 03:03 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You think and plan too much that's why you are still single. Human race will end if they choose to think like you! Person with ED long to get a gf and a wife but you with a functioning kkj opt to remain single....how ironic!

I worked I'm fast food for quite a few years and can see the stress and misery of fellow colleagues who were married and always fiannacilaly strained.

In Singapore 30% of marriages end in divorce. 

I do plan ahead to avoid pitfalls of course if financial position change and so on can reassess.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

This 55 yr old man must be really sibei low SES.

Anyone with a good degree (not India type) can easily afford a car and condo in sg.

Of course this current day is different for those young punks starting work nao, but it certainly isn’t for those starting out a couple of decades ago (and he falls into the earlier cohorts since he is already 55) Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-10-2023, 07:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I worked I'm fast food for quite a few years and can see the stress and misery of fellow colleagues who were married and always fiannacilaly strained.

In Singapore 30% of marriages end in divorce. 

I do plan ahead to avoid pitfalls of course if financial position change and so on can reassess.

How abt those marriages that lasted all the way? How many middle to low income families manage to stay together? You are negative.

You need to go out and talk to some ladies like how you tackle the canteen cashier.
You are often on tiktok and you must have seen this content creator by the name of Simon boy. No money, ex convict, drug addict, jobless before. How to find a gf, how to find a wife with this resume?

Instead his life changed for the better after he found one. You should aim to find one that can impact your life.....not stay stagnant throughout. One that can accept for who you are.

(21-10-2023, 08:29 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  About 10 years ago

When I joined the old Sgtalk.org

I posted a photo of my Vietnamese wife and son

There were haters who said my marriage will not last

Because my Vietnamese wife 25 years younger than me

Now after 15 years of marriage, I want kick my wife out of my life

But she refused to leave, because she will lose her good life

In a 5I HDB flat 5 mins walk to Queenstown mrt, worth a MILLION $$$

[Image: bLfNho4.png]

You look younger than your boy. Any photoshop?
15 yrs of marriage is a good run...just see it out lah.
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Who did he vote for in past elections..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

The story is imply the man is in the middle.

What happened to the casher in the unfinished story? Now could be a grandma already