Samsung is Lousy, After I Bought a TV in Jan, Freebie never arrived

No email, no nothing. Sad
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

I supposed to get a free sound bar as part of promotion package…never arrived, no follow up.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

I called the hotline 3 weeks ago , they said out of stock and asked me call again in end Feb.

I called again yesterday and the customer service officer has no idea what is going on and she told me she will escalate.

Never encountered such issues previously with other brands…usually the freebies will be delivered together with the TV. How come Samsung is like this? Mismanagement?

Come about what freebie , still remember my first LCD tv is from Toshiba got give voucher.

Happen need to go Changi Business park collect. That is the First time I see a Local Industrial Park Influx full of CECA.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(01-03-2023, 06:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Come about what freebie , still remember my first LCD tv is from Toshiba got give voucher.

Happen need to go Changi Business park collect. That is the First time I see a Local Industrial Park Influx full of CECA.

This is first time I deal with a Korea company, now I know why Samsung is losing money…the company is lousy lah.

I work in Citibank at Changi business park before. Lots of data centres with many cecas and Pinoy handling it. So, we know how MOM works. Approving E and S pass like nobody business.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(01-03-2023, 06:09 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No email, no nothing. Sad

You are too friendly lah. Rotfl
老虎不发威当我是狗屎。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-03-2023, 06:33 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You are too friendly lah. Rotfl
老虎不发威当我是狗屎。

No use one, the CS officer sounds like based in the Philippines (outsourced).

(01-03-2023, 06:35 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No use one, the CS officer sounds like based in the Philippines (outsourced).

You call the wrong hotline lah. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Try this…

[Image: A87-C7-D29-EDCE-4952-9-F9-B-71-C43-D9979-BC.jpg]

https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/contact/

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(01-03-2023, 06:36 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You call the wrong hotline lah. Rotfl

There is only one 1800 hotline….Samsung is smart  to let customers talk to their outsourced 3rd party CS team.

Samsung’s image and reputation go to the drain.

(01-03-2023, 06:44 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  There is only one 1800 hotline….Samsung is smart  to let customers talk to their outsourced 3rd party CS team.

They outsource to a pinoy company................a 3rd party company.... Big Grin

(01-03-2023, 06:46 PM)debono Wrote:  They outsource to a pinoy company................a 3rd party company.... Big Grin

Many Spore companies also do the same, when I called SingTel some southern Asian person picked up the call…who has no knowledge of Singapore suburbs, must spell out places like Toa Payoh letter by letter.

You buy from brick and mortar shop or online?

(01-03-2023, 06:50 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  You buy from brick and mortar shop or online?

Bought from Harvey Norman physical store.

(01-03-2023, 06:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Many Spore companies also do the same, when I called SingTel some southern Asian person picked up the call…who has no knowledge of Singapore suburbs, must spell out places like Toa Payoh letter by letter.

That will be time consuming, cos you need to spell out locations in Singapore............... Big Grin

(01-03-2023, 06:51 PM)debono Wrote:  That will be time consuming, cos you need to spell out locations in Singapore............... Big Grin

They have gone thru proper training

(01-03-2023, 06:39 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Try this…

[Image: A87-C7-D29-EDCE-4952-9-F9-B-71-C43-D9979-BC.jpg]

https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/contact/

email to the top person in korea samsung
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(01-03-2023, 06:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Bought from Harvey Norman physical store.

Then you shall go Harvey Norman look for the salesman since there is an invoice and the name of the salesman. Problems solved.

Big ticket items or costly item don't buy from online shopping platform. Go brick and mortar shop to purchase.

(01-03-2023, 06:55 PM)talky Wrote:  email to the top person in korea samsung

That is going too far...................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

I remember when I bought Sumsung N9 many yrs ago at Singtel....I was told got 3 free gifts worth $400. They even got brochure to show me the 3 gifts. After I made payment....they told me the gifts already finished on first day of promo. I fark the salesman and made a big fuss then they say maybe can get me only 1 free item. So never sign Singtel again!
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

Check your invoice confirm got mention of the freebies.

(01-03-2023, 07:03 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Check your invoice confirm got mention of the freebies.

No doubt about that and they never denied…just the way how they handle customers, it is very poor and illy managed…looks like I have to chase them for weeks or months, there is no guarantee I can get it.

(01-03-2023, 06:58 PM)debono Wrote:  That is going too far...................... Big Grin

the top man in korea will thks u v much

(01-03-2023, 07:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No doubt about that and they never denied…just the way how they handle customers, it is very poor and illy managed…looks like I have to chase them for weeks or months, there is no guarantee I can get it.

Problems solve

(01-03-2023, 07:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No doubt about that and they never denied…just the way how they handle customers, it is very poor and illy managed…looks like I have to chase them for weeks or months, there is no guarantee I can get it.

Way below international standard

(01-03-2023, 07:06 PM)talky Wrote:  the top man in korea will thks u v much

CEO will not bother about this type of things

Last time bought a TAB online. The freebie also need to apply separately online by submitting the invoice as proof. Then, they told me out of stock. Eventually, the freebie still arrive, but few months later. Very complicated. My son did everything for me.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post