Satellite images: Russian warplanes all destroyed in Crimea

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/11/russia-u...dates.html
[+] 1 user Likes way's post

Putin should keep fight ingso that he drain his country...after this prolonged war nobody has to worry about putin and Russia.

The world will be a better place.

What he did to cechya and Belarus to install cruel puppets to ruin the country is tragic.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-08-2022, 09:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Putin should keep fight ingso that he drain his country...after this prolonged war nobody has to worry about putin and Russia.

What he did to cechya and Belarus to install cruel puppets to ruin the country is tragic.

You don't seem to realise that USA has been causing so much miseries all over the world in the past few decades?

(12-08-2022, 09:51 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You don't seem to realise that USA has been causing so much miseries all over the world in the past few decades?

Forget it. Sgbutt is a brain washed Western stooge

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(11-08-2022, 05:51 AM)kokee Wrote:  Ukraine attack crimea now, time for Ukraine to conquer crimea!
russia army almost all run road now, russia lost till pantless!

克里米亚俄空军损失奇惨,几十亿美元化为乌有! 俄国佬蜂拥逃出克里米亚!

烏軍突襲克里米亞? 俄空軍基地"連環爆"濃煙竄天!

as above, Ukraine will conquer crimea, next will be bombing belarus!
after that, will decide on russia mainland!
russia people in crimea is running like pariah dogs now!

泽伦斯基敦促俄国人:赶快从占领区逃走!

[Image: 40-CFEE5-E-4085-4-E41-BD81-A6-EDD89978-EF.jpg]

Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee and stooge’s king of lies bullshit and know nuts

Moronic kokee still preaching Falun Gong hor very evil and very dark one

(12-08-2022, 11:09 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Forget it. Sgbutt is a brain washed Western stooge

He never see what happened in Syria?

https://www.boredpanda.com/before-after-...rce=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
Question 

(12-08-2022, 09:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Putin should keep fight ingso that he drain his country...after this prolonged war nobody has to worry about putin and Russia.

Before Russia invade Ukraine, I - like many other people - had thought that Russia was a formidable military power even without bringing its nuclear arsenal out.

When news broke out that Russia started invading Ukraine, the world held its breath.  We all thought it would be swift and decisive.  Perhaps, over in a week, perhaps less than that...just three days.

The poker game is over now. The truth is now out. Russia is not a super military power without its nuclear weapons. 

And since that is the case, what is the loss...where is the loss...for Russia if she depletes its weapons which are not that formidable anyway?  For Russia, the real loss is if it loses its nuclear weapons, and as long as it has these, it remains to be a threat to the rest of the word except China and North Korea.

(12-08-2022, 01:02 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  He never see what happened in Syria?

https://www.boredpanda.com/before-after-...rce=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

He is fine with that because they were killed by democracies with universal and heaven rights.  Laughing

Smile

Russian warplanes all destroyed.. Quick attack Russia.. Russia got no air defense now.. Once in a lifetime chance to get rid of Russia..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(12-08-2022, 09:31 AM)way Wrote:  https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/11/russia-u...dates.html

Well done lah!

(12-08-2022, 01:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Before Russia invade Ukraine, I - like many other people - had thought that Russia was a formidable military power even without bringing its nuclear arsenal out.

When news broke out that Russia started invading Ukraine, the world held its breath.  We all thought it would be swift and decisive.  Perhaps, over in a week, perhaps less than that...just three days.

The poker game is over now. The truth is now out. Russia is not a super military power without its nuclear weapons. 

And since that is the case, what is the loss...where is the loss...for Russia if she depletes its weapons which are not that formidable anyway?  For Russia, the real loss is if it loses its nuclear weapons, and as long as it has these, it remains to be a threat to the rest of the word except China and North Korea.
How can Russia having nuclear weapons be a threat to Singapore? Have you been fed on sheet all your life?

rumours about Russian airbase in Belarus was also attacked.  How true?  God knows.  Russia always denies such happenings

https://www.newsweek.com/explosions-bela...ar-1732914

(14-08-2022, 08:48 AM)icarus Wrote:  The great tragedy for Ukrainians is that they are being used to fight Russia on behalf of the people who are feeding them money & weapons which they otherwise did not need if they had been allowed to chose their own path.

Ukrainians lost their sovereignty in 2014 when their democratically elected leader was violently replaced in a coup organised by the same people who are now egging them to abandon negotiations.

The only way out for them is to return to negotiations, which started with Minsk in 2014, Minsk 2 in 2015, the Bellarusian track in March 2022, and the Istanbul track in May 2022 before they abandoned them.

That is idiot thinking it is russia that started this war ...you expect Ukrainians not to have will to fight and defend?

Putin can't care less about what Ukrainian wants...he wants his puppet in govt and he has caused this tragedy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-08-2022, 01:02 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  He never see what happened in Syria?

Assmerica continues to rob oil from Syria!

(13-08-2022, 06:49 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  How can Russia having nuclear weapons be a threat to Singapore? Have you been fed on sheet all your life?

You are asking me to answer something which I did not write.   Rolleyes

(11-08-2022, 02:38 PM)kokee Wrote:  russia army run road like dogs, putin also prepare to run!
more than 42k of russia army died, >130k seriously injured!
shortage of weapons & army now, fight my foot!

The Soldiers of Putin's Army Are Fleeing! The Russian Army Is Getting Weaker and Weaker

Ukrainian Army Repelled the Russian Army In DONETSK!

The Russian army is finished! Ukraine has triumphed!

as above, game over for russia & putin in Ukraine war!
Ukraine is conquering crimes, bombing belarus now!
all these know nut comie dogs liars here!

Ukraine Is Taking Back the Lost Lands! The Invaders Were Surprised What To Do

(14-08-2022, 11:40 AM)kokee Wrote:  as above, game over for russia & putin in Ukraine war!
Ukraine is conquering crimes, bombing belarus now!
all these know nut comie dogs liars here!

Ukraine Is Taking Back the Lost Lands! The Invaders Were Surprised What To Do

Your cok kena BOM? Laughing

(14-08-2022, 11:24 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You are asking me to answer something which I did not write.   Rolleyes
You wrote "other" countries and SG is one of the other countriés, unless you saying SG is part of Russia, retarded

(14-08-2022, 02:13 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You wrote "other" countries and SG is one of the other countriés, unless you saying SG is part of Russia, retarded

Playing with words does not make you a smart debater, nor does calling people "retard" makes people believe that the retard isn't you.

(14-08-2022, 02:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Playing with words does not make you a smart debater, nor does calling people "retard" makes people believe that the retard isn't you.

Why u alway so like to make your problem mine ah??