Scary situation, going turn out BERY BAD!!

If Israel dun attack Gaza, they will look weak. For them to look weak with Muslim countries surrounding them is suicidal.
If Israel attack, they will have war several fronts ... in short war will break out around them .....
Middle east is stuck in a bery bad situation.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Israel will be completely destroyed if never fights back

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(24-10-2023, 02:24 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If Israel dun attack Gaza, they will look weak. For them to look weak with Muslim countries surrounding them is suicidal.
If Israel attack, they will have war several fronts ... in short war will break out around them .....
Middle east is stuck in a bery bad situation.

There have been I think two Middle East wars where all the countries gang up whack Israel still lose and also lands to Israel. Now I can only think why Israel why no go out is US say wait and I think the current generation of Israeli soldiers are no longer the fearsome and warring Israeli soldiers back in Middle East wars. Hence they are at the cross roads go in or not ?

(24-10-2023, 02:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  There have been I think two Middle East wars where all the countries gang up whack Israel still lose and also lands to Israel. Now I can only think why Israel why no go out is US say wait and I think the current generation of Israeli soldiers are no longer the fearsome and warring Israeli soldiers back in Middle East wars. Hence they are at the cross roads go in or not ?

Weapons and methods have changed. Arabs have caught up with the latest in warfare. As always Israel need God to be on their side to beat the overwhelming odds.
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

(24-10-2023, 02:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  There have been I think two Middle East wars where all the countries gang up whack Israel still lose and also lands to Israel. Now I can only think why Israel why no go out is US say wait and I think the current generation of Israeli soldiers are no longer the fearsome and warring Israeli soldiers back in Middle East wars. Hence they are at the cross roads go in or not ?

1st Middle East War :

Israel lost badly initially.
USA  & other Angmoh countries cheated by arranging for 4 months truce.
Israel used this time to move in a lot of advanced weapons, tanks,  fighter jets, etc, from angmoh countries. Then they whacked and won with superior military hardware.

That's why I say they have no choice but to go all out in this war started by Hamas. Hamas have shown them what they are capable of.  They will have to end it the most brutal way. Else they will be annihilated.  This war will be fought in many fronts. Israel have to be on the guard too for surprised attacks from Egypt side.

(24-10-2023, 02:46 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  That's why I say they have no choice but to go all out in this war started by Hamas. Hamas have shown them what they are capable of.  They will have to end it the most brutal way. Else they will be annihilated.  This war will be fought in many fronts. Israel have to be on the guard too for surprised attacks from Egypt side.

The beginning of your story line is incomplete!  Big Grin

(24-10-2023, 02:42 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  1st Meddle East War :

Israel lost badly initially.
USA  & other Angmoh countries cheated by arranging for 4 months truce.
Israel used this time to move in a lot of advanced weapons, tanks,  fighter jets, etc, from angmoh countries. Then they whacked and won with superior military hardware.
Why angmo always cheat? The rest of the countries better be careful when dealing with them.

(24-10-2023, 02:51 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Why angmo always cheat? The rest of the countries better be careful when dealing with them.

They love to cheat!

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/12...i-d22.html

Former German Chancellor Merkel admits the Minsk agreement was merely to buy time for Ukraine’s arms build-up

This is not the wars of yesteryears.  Weapons used are weapons of mass destructions, missiles, Rockets, drones flying over one heads . They are one against a gang of 4, 5 6 opponents. Grossly outnumbered. Who not scared of dying?

(24-10-2023, 02:55 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  They love to cheat!

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/12...i-d22.html

Former German Chancellor Merkel admits the Minsk agreement was merely to buy time for Ukraine’s arms build-up

Just like the weapon of mass destruction,  our G fall for it and support the Iraq war.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(24-10-2023, 02:49 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  The beginning of your story line is incomplete!  Big Grin

I know. The biginning story hear until chao sng. 7 Oct 2023 massacre was the trigger point of this war.

(24-10-2023, 03:48 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I know. The biginning story hear until chao sng. 7 Oct 2023 massacre was the trigger point of this war.

7 Oct 2023?

Your story so short?  Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

jews strategy is
sink roots in all of europe n america
grow well make $$$
take leadership in politics n biz
thats how israel is flourishing
hitler knew their ploy
but he cldnt annihilate them all
the world will hv no peace
because the world's ctr cant
accept their existence!

(24-10-2023, 02:41 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Weapons and methods have changed. Arabs have caught up with the latest in warfare. As always Israel need God to be on their side to beat the overwhelming odds.
It is also disheartening to see pictures in the news of those Israelites, of whom some of them are very young.

we cannot expect Putin to go to Washington
so it is Wanyi of China sound like Wanyu TuPiTauWang
there will be ceasefire.

goodness
aFrica cumming
south Africans begin to dance for palestine
Yemen will target from the Red sea Zionists ships etc

The last few wars Israel fought are very different if there is a war today. The past Israel have armour power, if war today, these armour can be easily neutralize by cheap drones.
Also, Hama must been stocking up and training for quite some time

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin