Scali ah Loong decreed cb again at 12pm

How? No more dinning, gathering etc

Not really possible. If he does that he will be slapping the faces of the MTF Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

travel opening up, brunei, ger, sk. no more CB, dream on. Do your own CB, lock yourself at home for 1 year. Don't drag everyone down!!

He thinks Covid is like CECA, free & easy.

Both come and destroy, some even take lives away.

Both ruin future and family.

PM Lee should apologize to this nation. Instead of fixing covid, they fix us.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

CB= what har....lockdown and stay at home

Our PM always think he is right so I assume his speech is just to calm people down and tell everyone that we are ok which I dun think so.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

wont lah….more likely say everything under control..time to open back up in next few months

Probably sing praises on progress on Korea Germany USA Travel Lanes

I think a task force media annoucement will follow suits tomorrow. Good luck.

(09-10-2021, 10:38 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  wont lah….more likely say everything under control..time to open back up in next few months

With 3,000+ infections daily, how can everything is under control....

(09-10-2021, 10:51 AM)debono Wrote:  With 3,000+ infections daily, how can everything is under control....

daily number is not really their focus anymore…only high risk category and hospital capacity..if that is under control, more than likely will open up in near term.

(09-10-2021, 11:05 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  daily number is not really their focus anymore…only high risk category and hospital capacity..if that is under control, more than likely will open up in near term.

The numbers of infected ones and those that  require ICU and hospitalization grew everyday......

Errrmhmm. As we open up, it is normal to have more cases. This is expected. It is happening everywhere. For the old people, you just refrain from going out. For the unvaccinated children, oops we forgot about you.

(09-10-2021, 11:09 AM)theold Wrote:  Errrmhmm. As we open up, it is normal to have more cases. This is expected. It is happening everywhere.

This is a bad strategy...lives matters no matter what age, seniors or otherwise.....

Include Sinovac and Sinopharm for everyone to choose!

(09-10-2021, 10:23 AM)Ola Wrote:  He thinks Covid is like CECA, free & easy.

Both come and destroy, some even take lives away.

Both ruin future and family.

PM Lee should apologize to this nation. Instead of fixing covid, they fix us.

Pinky will bring the downfall of this red dot. My opinion only. I may be wrong. Only in the future will historians record what happened.

tomorrow will be a better day

No more CB lah... alamak.

More easing...

Will likely exhort seniors to go for their 3rd jab.
Will say he himself has been inoculated.

Urge those who have not been jabbed to quickly do so. Hope can achieve 90 % or more vaccination rate....highest in the world.

(09-10-2021, 11:17 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Will likely exhort seniors to go  for their 3rd jab.

Urge those who have not been jabbed  to  quickly do so. Hope  can achieve 90 % or more vaccination rate....highest in the world.

I think you are right, because he had taken the 3rd booster jab, he will encourage everyone to go for the 3rd jab.  But we don't know what vaccine he is jabbed with - Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac or Sinopharm.....

(09-10-2021, 11:22 AM)debono Wrote:  I think you are right, because he had taken the 3rd booster jab, he will encourage everyone to go for the 3rd jab.  But we don't know what vaccine he is jabbed with - Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac or Sinopharm.....

Cannot mix, not advisable, I remember reading from WHO , they claim is " not advisable to mix different brands " Nevertheless who is he? PM he got 24hr BEST medical team standby 365 days 24hrs for him " if " anything go wrong for him unlike us common folks go " ownself fix ownself "

He is the mastermind of endemic.
He will say that mandatory vaccination is required and more opening up will happen

(09-10-2021, 10:19 AM)mikotan Wrote:  travel opening up, brunei, ger, sk. no more CB, dream on. Do your own CB, lock yourself at home for 1 year. Don't drag everyone down!!

Don't play play.long COVID very problematic ok.better lock down. Maybe call it restricted health tightening

To reduce hospitalisation and death, mandatory vaccination is required.
Then PAP can really open up big big to the whole world

So far so boring.. tell story as usual ...

(09-10-2021, 11:17 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Will likely exhort seniors to go  for their 3rd jab.

Urge those who have not been jabbed  to  quickly do so. Hope  can achieve 90 % or more vaccination rate....highest in the world.
Spot on.

It will be the reverse lah.... Rotfl

No 8000cases/ day...
CB is out of question.

Better protect your family and yourself well.
Dont talk where you are in crowded public places.
Stay at home if possible.

Their complacency will make more ppl angry...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Speech is a waste of time... No value added at all

(09-10-2021, 12:26 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Speech is a waste of time... No value added at all

He wants to justify their current actions taken are correct? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Unvaxxed cannot go hawker ctr from 13 Oct?

(09-10-2021, 12:11 PM)RichDad Wrote:  So far so boring..  tell story as usual ...

Laughing Already said before it's a waste of time. Talk like no talk. I didn't bother listening. Nothing new comes out of his mouth. Paid so much to deliver nothing.

tomorrow will be a better day