Laughing

Who are the 61% Naive?

We know PAP's Dirty Tricks, lah

CECA are mostly in the 11 Indian International Schools

Other Dependents are in other International Schools

So they raise school fees, means we are affected more

Nothing to do with Foreigners

Vote PAP out.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Study so hard got jobs meh? Saw many young one took up cleaners job at hawker wearing bright yellow short. 1 month 1700 dollar.

(16-08-2022, 03:14 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Study so hard got jobs meh? Saw many young one took up cleaners job at hawker wearing bright yellow short. 1 month 1700 dollar.

What degree u have

Smile

LKY at least honestly say out WHAT FREE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uAYnSpp3hQ

teacher wage increase Obviously need to take from somewhere

(16-08-2022, 03:17 PM)Niubee Wrote:  What degree u have

350 degree. My eyesight..song boh?

(16-08-2022, 02:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  since they increase teacher pay

Going up liao lah! Plus 8% GST lah!

increased unnecessary, come back to us. we suffered. pap really ungrateful.

(16-08-2022, 04:25 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  increased unnecessary, come back to us. we suffered. pap really ungrateful.

got pap ib tell me School fee is free

(09-08-2022, 03:13 PM)Dan Wrote:  Is NTUC government owned?
At this point, it's important to note that NTUC is a co-operative. As a co-operative, this means that it's owned by its members, as opposed to just an individual or a small group of individuals.
It's was first set up as a not-for-profit co-operatives in 1973 but have morphed into a profit hungry conglomerate

(16-08-2022, 03:33 PM)sclim Wrote:  preparing cook food at home is a way to save money. the difference is the labour cost, greedy landlord rent and small profit for the hawkers. my zai chai png with same ingredient has gone from $5 to 7$ leow. what to do.
inflation is here and going up. labour price increased is an input to it.

(16-08-2022, 04:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Surely Increase one.....

they will claim now people WFH blah blah less passengers thus need to substain driver wages etc so have to increase price
than will mention petrol price

Today’s news is increasing cost during this recession and pandemic. However, Singapore seems to have this forever increasing cost all the time even without pandemic. My conclusion is that the 4G Govt is just not capable and not able to deal with this spiral.

(16-08-2022, 05:25 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Today’s news is increasing cost during this recession and pandemic. However, Singapore seems to have this forever increasing cost all the time even without pandemic. My conclusion is that the 4G Govt is just not capable and not able to deal with this spiral.

I just debate with one PAP IB on facebook, claim school fee is FREE for locals. As I mention teacher wage increase obviously these extra money need to get from somewhere, so expect school fee going to increase. I told him is A System , Chain effect, When you are paying is other people wages, in return when they spend is other people wages.

With all the rising cost of food, transport, medical and now school fees; those thinking of having babies will probably drop the idea immediately..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung