Scientists believed Covid leaked from Wuhan lab - but feared debate could hurt ’

Scientists believed Covid leaked from Wuhan lab - but feared debate could hurt ‘international harmony’

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/scientists-bel...52513.html
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

https://nypost.com/2022/01/11/fauci-call...020-email/
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

I believe the virus is from Fort Detrick!

Millions of people believe that it is from Fort Detrick! 

Don't believe?

Ask them to open up for WHO to investigate!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Fake news portal Yahoo from US again

(12-01-2022, 01:23 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Scientists believed Covid leaked from Wuhan lab - but feared debate could hurt ‘international harmony’

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/scientists-bel...52513.html

The scientist community can't be wrong. These are all phd holders, much more credible than unknown forumners who make a lot of noise for China here.

(12-01-2022, 02:12 PM)guffaw Wrote:  The scientist community can't be wrong. These are all phd holders, much more credible than unknown forumners who make a lot of noise for China here.

Couldn’t be wrong? Rolleyes They use the the wording like ‘thought it was likely’, hahaha, even these scientists are guessing. Rotfl We would say the viruses could have been carried by US military personnel who participated in Workd Military Olympics held in Wuhan in Oct 2019. Laughing

Can a judge sentences someone who is likely the murderer without evidence? Laughter-68
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

I think most people don't read the article, so just to point out the the key paragraphs:

Quote:Scientists were particularly concerned by a part of Covid-19 called the furin cleavage site, a section of the spike protein which helps it enter cells and makes it so infectious to humans.

Summarising Professor Farzan’s concerns in an email, Sir Jeremy said: “He is bothered by the furin site and has a hard time (to) explain that as an event outside the lab, though there are possible ways in nature but highly unlikely.

“I think this becomes a question of how do you put all this together, whether you believe in this series of coincidences, what you know of the lab in Wuhan, how much could be in nature - accidental release or natural event? I am 70:30 or 60:40.” 
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(12-01-2022, 02:19 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Couldn’t be wrong? Rolleyes They use the the wording like ‘thought it is likely’, hahaha, even these scientists are guessing. Rotfl We would say the viruses could be carried by US military personnel who participated in Workd Military Olympics held in Wuhan in Oct 2019. Laughing

If the scientists are still guessing, the forumners are already exhibiting 'expert opinions' for China

i believe it came from Trump Arse or Xi bullocks

move on

(12-01-2022, 02:21 PM)guffaw Wrote:  If the scientists are still guessing, the forumners are already exhibiting 'expert opinions' for China

You said couldn’t be wrong….How can people be convinced by these BS scientists who have no idea what they are talking? Can they swear to God and say the viruses are definitely leaked from Wuhan lab? Rotfl

(12-01-2022, 02:23 PM)keys Wrote:  i believe it came from Trump Arse or Xi bullocks

move on

Perhaps as an outcome of ah Xi in ah trump?

aiya, likely maybe potentially all mean they aren't sure, just gasing only
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(12-01-2022, 02:25 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You said couldn’t be wrong….How come people be convinced by these BS scientists who have no idea what they are talking?

Real Scientist deals with data, China 'scientists' in this forum no need data.

(12-01-2022, 02:27 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Real Scientist deals with data, China 'scientists' in this forum no need data.

Then ask them just show the data to the world lor…but they have nothing other than BS  Thinking

This kind of guessing also can become news, Yahoo is really hopeless. Confused

Scientists draw conclusion based on facts and data, these so called British Scientists are fake ones lah as they draw conclusion based on guessing without any concrete evidences and data to support.