Scientists discover "new method" that successfully destroys 99% of cancer cells

https://news.seehua.com/post/1096968

Hope it is ready during our lifetime.

Often see such promising news but later on never see the results.

As I understand almost every cancer is different genetically hence there is no silver bullet for all cancers.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

As usual, sgbutt didn't read the article before commenting.

This is indeed an exciting development in the field of cancer research! Discovering new methods that can effectively combat cancer is a significant step forward. It's essential to wait for more comprehensive studies and clinical trials to confirm the efficacy and safety of this approach.In the meantime, for those interested in exploring alternative or complementary methods to support their cancer care, it might be worthwhile to consider options like obtaining a Medical Marijuana Card Ohio. It can provide valuable insights into how medical cannabis may assist in managing cancer-related symptoms and improving overall quality of life.

All these are useless lah. It also kill the good cells. So what is the point?

Stoopid reports

Using resonance to kill cancer cells already demonstrated but is called fringe science

(28-12-2023, 09:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Often see such promising news but later on never see the results.

As I understand almost every cancer is different genetically hence there is no silver bullet for all cancers.

correct

certain cancer can kill 99%

certain cancer cannot

(28-12-2023, 09:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Often see such promising news but later on never see the results.

You need to solve the problem from the cause not outcome. This is why no news after that Rotfl 

How the bacteria and virus world work, scientists have limited knowledge?

免疫治疗是目前最有效治疗癌症方法,可是我们还在萌芽阶段。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://youtu.be/UbFjiWOBErA?si=T-k6FkTl_gpeV3FA

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

"新的发现表明氨基花青分子不仅可以用于检测癌细胞,还能够摧毁它们"

氨基花青 aminocyanine, that's already an important discovery by itself
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

mRNA fanbois mai scared simi turbo cancer from dna plasmid contamination, SV40 gene and frame shifting off target proteins from the mRNA jabs riao... Tongue

go jab nao! Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(05-01-2024, 12:53 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  "新的发现表明氨基花青分子不仅可以用于检测癌细胞,还能够摧毁它们"

氨基花青 aminocyanine, that's already an important discovery by itself

灵芝也是很有效,可是太贵。 Big Grin

https://www.cochrane.org/zh-hans/CD00773...-yan-zheng

其实自然界有很多天然解药对付各种病毒,可惜没商业价值,也就没有研究的必要了

So powerful ah? Probably will destroy all other cells like stem cells, red blood cells, white blood cells, nerve cells, muscle cells, neuroglial cells, etc. as well.     Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

这种“手提钻”其实是氨基花青分子,是一类用于医学成像的荧光合成染料。研究发现,该分子的原子在受到近红外光刺激时可一致振动,形成等离子体,从而导致癌细胞的细胞膜破裂。

近红外光能比可见光更深入地穿透身体,进入器官或骨骼而不损伤组织。近红外光可深入人体10厘米,而用来激活纳米钻的可见光的穿透深度仅为半厘米。

The combined use of these 2 technologies

what is the cause???

find cause is more important , prevention is better than cure...

hearsay dont eat sugar and drink kopi, eat more vege. less white carbo..

cancer cells r anaerobic (lack of oxygen)
the first thing u must know.
from here u ponder on the electron transport chains and the oxygen molecules req. for the cycle to continue or your cells die. Situation becomes beri dangerous
[Image: Screenshot-2024-01-06-at-01-00-51-Scores...rities.png]