Scolds town council staff, retrieves thrown items

Scolds town council staff, retrieves thrown items: Elderly resident clutters Woodlands corridor for a year

An elderly man has been cluttering a common corridor in Woodlands with heaps of items, much to the chagrin of other residents.

Stomp contributor Leon shared photos of the situation on the 13th floor of Block 785A Woodlands Rise and said it has been going on for almost a year

The pictures, taken on Wednesday (Dec 1), show items such as numerous plastic bags, trolleys, baskets and a bicycle along the corridor.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/scolds...-woodlands

Laughing

Typical Garang Guni mentality of that man, lah.

Every rubbish to him collected is like Treasure Cove.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

The neighbours must have complained of the smell and the health hazard

Laughing

Strike lottery when yr neighbours misbehave...no wonder, property agents r in great demand ...so many wanted to upgrade their units to condos, private housing.

Fire hazard ... for own safety n others ... spare a thought... dun hogg so many unused things...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Its a mental problem. 
Over my place, this guy without fail, will go through the recycle bin every morning.
He collects whatever he wants and cart them away.

This is call thousand gold to buy good neighbor..

Your home is your safe haven after a long day work.. Imagine your neighbor still give you problem.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Hoard Gold can or not?

(05-12-2021, 12:43 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Strike lottery when yr neighbours misbehave...no wonder, property agents r in great demand ...so many  wanted to upgrade their units to condos, private housing.

some condos very strict, no hanging of clothes on balcony. some even worse, no shoes and nothing is allowed outside the doors.

(05-12-2021, 11:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  some condos very strict, no hanging of clothes on balcony. some even worse, no shoes and nothing is allowed outside the doors.

This should apply also to HDB apartments. 
Some inconsiderate bastards are like claiming territories....all sorts trash lining the corridors.