Top Expert : Largest stock market crash in history to occur in next few months

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Emerging markets peaked in Feb 2021 and have fallen for 1yr.

[Image: heK6tAI.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He missed the boat so scream crash. But if market really goes down, he'll be too scared to buy. The cycle repeats.

one day he'll be right.

Has been hearing market crash since Trump won the election. Everyone here knows market will crash one day but when???

(05-01-2022, 09:21 AM)5354 Wrote:  This idiot criticized those who choose to park their money with CPF earning 2.5%

And claimed he could make $100K after he spent $100K buying SembMarine shares at around $1.80

I come to realise that CPF is highly suitable for people like you as you don't understand that stocks can go up and down.

When investing in stocks, not every single stock will make money, there will be some losses.

But people like you explain also no use so you better avoid stocks and keep all money in CPF.

Many of these Doomsdays soothsayer are also the miss the boat kings.

(05-01-2022, 09:49 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Many of these Doomsdays soothsayer are also the miss the boat kings.

Very true.
Mostly just conjecturing, and some do so for their own self interest. 

If guess correctly very smart,  wrong ..nothing will happen. Just let it die a natural death.

(05-01-2022, 09:49 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Many of these Doomsdays soothsayer are also the miss the boat kings.

I this miss the boat is okay you just miss out on profits.
But if the boat sink and you are inside that is a tragedy.

(05-01-2022, 10:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I this miss the boat is okay you just miss out on profits.

Your BABA is a tragedy Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-01-2022, 10:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I this miss the boat is okay you just miss out on profits.

That is a wise saying....

(05-01-2022, 10:47 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Your BABA is a tragedy Big Grin

Maybe it will go down a alot more may be not.
I am not God and cannot tell for sure.

I can only make sure i got it at good prices...which I did.

Although the stock fell, that is what stocks do they move up and down.

One has to manage the risk in case something bad happens to companies we invest in.

Earlier the clown that attacked does not jnvest in stocks his money is best kept in CPF. 

Out of 40 purchases I made on HK tech. He selected the last 20 which I lost money overall I am up 3.7% in 1.5yrs since I started.
Although laughable pathetic, I did not lose a "massive' amount and the benchmark dropped to multi yeat lows.

My time horizon is beyond this period. 

I am still at the mercy of uncertainty
So will navigate wisely

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

KNN every few weeks some fugg heads will shout crash crash crash ......hear until sian

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(05-01-2022, 09:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I come to realise that CPF is highly suitable for people like you as you don't understand that stocks can go up and down.

When investing in stocks, not every single stock will make money, there will be some losses.

But people like you explain also no use so you better avoid stocks and keep all money in CPF.
There are people who keeps whining and grinding pushing faults to others, when they themselves are to be blamed for their own poor due-diligence.

[Image: 20220105-110617.jpg]

aiya baba's super bearishness already detected in august. I'd posted this chart several times still got ppl bought.

must wait until p3 in late January or early February to see a clearer picture

this means whether u invest or no invest will also be affected.
by then TH &GIC will lose v heavily ,so cpf also in danger altough u never touch any invmnt at all.

i think a correction of 20% is more possible than 50% crash.

Likely is 20% correct....

Smile

(05-01-2022, 11:08 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  There are people who keeps whining and grinding pushing faults to others, when they themselves are to be blamed for their own poor due-diligence.
Well said, we need to do our due diligence......

If a person miss the boat too many times, he will have little or no buffer againt any loss.

(05-01-2022, 09:02 AM)mikotan Wrote:  Has been hearing market crash since Trump won the election. Everyone here knows market will crash one day but when???
Immediately after truMp win, market did crash for one day thereafter market rised for four years.

My opinion is this

the interest rate will start to rise , Fed says so

Growth stock already crashed ..some to the tune of 60-70%..if you realised it now..its too late

valued stock is pretty much the new bubble ..bec all those frog jump from Growth to value and it been rising everyday

at some point .. the value ones look like a huge bubble...we will have rotation play back and forth

those that can continue to grow will be big some day

(05-01-2022, 01:45 PM)keys Wrote:  My opinion is this

the interest rate will start to rise , Fed says so

Growth stock already crashed ..some to the tune of 60-70%..if you realised it now..its too late

valued stock is pretty much the new bubble ..bec all those frog jump from Growth to value and it been rising everyday

at some point .. the value ones look like a huge bubble...we will have rotation play back and forth

those that can continue to grow will be big some day

A lot of liquidity is hiding in the "safe" megacap stocks, trillions cap ones. The rest of growth stocks has crashed.

When liquidity is drained, those megacap will go down and pull down the index.

Smile