Secret tactic to counter Iranian missiles exposed!!!!

How the Iranian missle finds its way to the target is the same way we find out way to places we have niot visited before. This process is called navigation. So how do you navigate a new restaurant.? You use Google map...what odes Google.map use...GPS.

Israel has found out that if GPS signal is interfered with the missile will become "lost" and cannot find its way to the target. This is the same as GPS not working on your phone.

How the Israel use this to protect themselves from missile attacks.

They damn smart to think of this and have this jamming technology that other countries have not developed

Quote:Israeli defense and intelligence forces have reportedly used GPS jamming to thwart an attack by a swarm of Iranian drones and missiles. The interference disrupted the guidance systems of Iranian weapons aimed at Israeli targets, averting potential harm and demonstrating Israel's technological prowess in countering regional threats.

All the Iranian attack drones and missiles become useless once the American GPS system is turned off by jamming.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/defence...333325.cms

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Like this need to change GPS into Chinese made GPS called "North point Star" than can loh

(16-04-2024, 05:29 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Like this need to change GPS into Chinese made GPS called "North point Star" than can loh

I think they know how to bring down all such systems.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

So it is paper tiger

(16-04-2024, 05:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think they know how to bring down all such systems.

U don't geh kiang .

7 Iran hypersonic missiles hit Israel 2 airbase.

U don't believe West Bullock media la

Smile

Iran is a drone superpower, do you think they're stewpig like you ah?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

The Russians have been using multiple GPS systems in their drones to prevent jamming.

The Iranians are probably using that technique too.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

Iran uses Beidou instead of GPS.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post