Seem like Our Govt " purposely put CECA in top position ? "

the MORE the people say CECA , the more determine PAP will aggressive promote CECA.

I heard this DBS CEO Again hold a position in SPH ??

KNS he hold so many positions? One day 24 hours he can managed?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

CECA again

DBS chief Piyush Gupta to take over from Ho Kwon Ping as SMU chairman
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-step-down

I not sure on SPH side , heard like just an position inside the committee ??

KNS he literally nothing yet can be CEO of DBS , " must be good to lick ppl boots fast get promoted , hop jump from various banks till now become CEO "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piyush_Gupta

" A long-time permanent resident of Singapore, Gupta was naturalized as a Singapore citizen in 2009. Gupta also possesses an Overseas Citizenship of India, a form of permanent residency for former citizens of India. "

Funny is He AS CEO for sO LONG still never step down

CECA ish the sky dragon people in red dot.

Even in HWZ if you talk bad about wumao and little pink you only get 3 NTUC pts.

But if you talk bad about CECA you get awarded 6 NTUC pts instead.

So sinkie better get used to who ish the new king in red dot.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

Everyone knows CECA is a bad joke - LKY long ago warned his son about it.  But then hor...  Rolleyes

[Image: hzpm1207.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

fake local . i dont considers him as an talent.

Worst leader in Sg history.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(29-09-2022, 03:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  the MORE the people say CECA , the more determine PAP will aggressive promote CECA.

This is very true. They go against mothers of all natures and against all odds. If they are removed one day, they will kneel down and beg for forgiveness. They do not know what is meaning of shameful. PAP hv yet to learn their lessons.

to sustain their corrupt milllion dollars paycheck

(29-09-2022, 03:52 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This is very true. They go against mothers of all natures and against all odds. If they are removed one day, they will kneel down and beg for forgiveness. They do not know what is meaning of shameful. PAP hv yet to learn their lessons.

USA and China Don't EVEN deal so much with India.
LKY even say before India is MESSY.

Yet LHL " gamble just like his wife , like GIC TS Holdings " SO how ? Can they show us any Benefits back ? so call CECA policy ??

(29-09-2022, 03:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  the MORE the people say CECA , the more determine PAP will aggressive promote CECA.

The more people don't like something, the more LHL will promote them. You see how he likes Josephine Teo and Grace Fu even though we can't see much talent in them. Same goes for ceca.

Somehow, I got a feeling he thinks we're stupid, and so he must always do the opposite.

(29-09-2022, 05:18 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The more people don't like something, the more LHL will promote them. You see how he likes Josephine Teo and Grace Fu even though we can't see much talent in them. Same goes for ceca.

Somehow, I got a feeling he thinks we're stupid, and so he must always do the opposite.

Obviously he is laughing behind see we " Stupid " even voted WP also.

Just vote one person Dr Chee inside you see the difference.

(29-09-2022, 03:39 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Everyone knows CECA is a bad joke - LKY long ago warned his son about it.  But then hor...  Rolleyes

[Image: hzpm1207.jpg]

LHL should resign 5 years ago.

What "India on our mind"?

when it is only in his own mind#!@

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(29-09-2022, 04:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  USA and China Don't EVEN deal so much with India.
LKY even say before India is MESSY.

Yet LHL " gamble just like his wife , like GIC TS Holdings " SO how ? Can they show us any Benefits back ? so call CECA policy ??
MOU can be very disastrous. Don’t know what both countries signed behind the curtains. Equivalent to selling us out.

EPIC , isn't someone here post recently MOH go get 200 doc from India ??

(29-09-2022, 06:19 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  In their mind

These LOSERS

Like long-term jobless ola

Are FCUKED by CECA!

Understand?

Siao- Lang from Malaysia who happily betrayed Malaysia

and come here to Betray Singaporeans again

You cannot get fcked by JoTeo  because you are old, ugly, stupid, hypocrite, mad, selfish, arrogant . . . .

that is your own LJ problem

Rotfl

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?